Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Faustie

Reason:
BRA (50119) - Double accounting

Involved:
My brother Pringled.

Why we should unban you:

This is beyond ridiculous. I have told you that you can ask for any evidence, you can skype call with me and my brother etc. I am being treated like utter garbage here. But now for proof: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...t=Pringled. You never bothered to response to this ofcourse, or even check into it. Notice that this is before I even joined the server. My brother says that he has tried to contact admins multiple times in game, but was ignored every time. This thread also received no admin response, what was he supposed to do? Add you all on steam and hope for response?

Once more, give me the chance to provide evidence. This is not just. Ask me anything that can prove my situation. How I see it, is that I have been found guilty without any evidence. Let me quote you: "we do not have proof." I have given you a reason for all the events, my brother went to college, I did not have a PC. My laptop is an Asus X202E, see for yourself: this can not run garry's mod. I really don't care about the items, I honestly don't. You can take it all away if you want, I just want to play on the server.

Another point: my brother is not stupid. If he was going to double account, he would have changed his IP (he is going to study Computer Science). But I am a different person. I am his 16 year old brother. Please consider this request, I want to do anything I can to prove this. The only reason why I have not been too keen on posting in the ban request on me is because I assumed that you could see somehow that I am a different person, but I guess I will have to use my time to post this. Just give me a chance, a chance to prove my innocence. That's all I'm asking for.
If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

As day eigth has just begun, I am eager to see this rule in action, altough I'm sure there is a catch 22 to it which will keep me banned. At any rate, an update on the case would be nice as I'm sitting here with an unjust ban, eager to resume playing with my friends. I understand that the situation may seem unlikely, but try looking at it from another perspective. My brother received most of his bans shortly before quiting the server (at least that is what he told me). Another fact is that the new year just started for college students. Do you truly believe that if I were double accounting I would plan all of this exactly, instead of just reactivating my router to reset the IP? I don't know if you have read the thread I linked in my first post, but I think this is a vital piece of evidence you have missed in your decision of this ban.
I know that bumping your thread is not allowed, give me a warning if you want. However it has been two weeks now and I am still waiting, I have looked at some other threads and I have yet to find one that has not received admin response for such a long time, all have at least got a "we are reviewing the evidence etc.", could I get a quick update to wether you have at least read my appeal?
I could remove the ban based on 7 day rule but then when you join your double accounting again (since the matter isnt resolved and just had ban removed) and ban you again
now what we see is on the 28th of june pringled stopped playing and you started
altho i dont see a active ban we believe because he had 10 bans he made a new account in an attent to avoid getting permed
now i havnt checked but im going to asume his stuff was probably moved onto your account too
Have you even read what I have said? Or read my brother's question? He posted in help and support and received a reaction there. You have never responded, so my brother assumed that the answer he received was correct. If you had read this thread at all, you would have seen that I admitted to having the items. He gave all his stuff to his friends and me (I do not have everything, expensive cars for example went to his best friend on the server). I don't see anything wrong with that, but I don't really give a damn about the items. I come here to play, I don't give a flying fuck about the number in the lower left of my screen representing how much I have been AFK with some virtual money printers next to me. I'm sorry for the harshness in this response, but I have been waiting for more then two weeks just to receive a response that indicates the responder not even having read my thread. Now, could you read the thread my brother posted and look at the date? I have already stated, if he wanted to avoid getting banned he could have just changed his IP or run a proxy, it's not that hard.
I would really appreciate some help here, I have been waiting for over a month now and I'm getting the feeling that nobody has investigated this situation thoroughly. How would you feel if you were wrongly banned and noone would even bother to look at your explanation? I have given every possible fact, I don't know what else to add here.
I have been banned for over 2 months now without any proof... Could someone please just read this trough once, I would really appreciate it. I have multiple friends playing on the server and I would really like to continue RP'ing with them..