Unban request DentedCrown 2
See this as a reply on my previous unban request. I hate to post this second one, but I have the right to reply to it.

Your name:
DentedCrown

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL:M] Link66

Reason:
FearRP and failRP. Using a arrest stick to arrest someone who is shooting at them

Involved:
Beam
[FL:RP] Jizes
Mambon the 2nd

Why we should unban you:
It's a reply to this thread: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50280

This makes it actually alot easier for me to explain, since I thought you meant a different situation where I did not actually do the thing you thought I did in this situation. The fact that I thought you banned me for that situation got me confused. But of course, I can remember the situation you banned me for now. And of course I wouldn't have posted this if that would have been a fair ban.

What happened, and what the video you sent as a reply to my previous unban request actually supports, is that I was standing in the prison (as a jail warden) when an armed man came in and shot me almost to death. I ran off and took a health kit, as you said. But as you know, the health kit needs some time to work. I didn't manage to escape, although I tried to, and before my health kit gave me health I died. While I lived I didn't even hold the arrest stick once. And in the video you can see there is one officer walking normally and one with the stick, which wasn't me as you can see in the screenshot you provided as well.

Quote:Even though the second picture shows beam arresting the man with the gun, in the video you can clearly see you doing the same. If you look in the chat, it says "Ragoslav has used a medkit. It will take some time to heal your wounds" (or whatever the msg says) when you run past.

I was down there too, yes indeed, but I didn't take out my arrest stick in order to try and arrest him, so no I didn't even try it. And again, you can see one officer trying to hit him with the stick, but not the other. I was dead far before the end of that video, you can even see my body, not? And also, can't you see in the logs how much health I lost when he shot me first? And of course your screen get's all blurry and grey when you're on low health, so I wasn't even able to see properly.

Quote:Here is what I banned you for, nothing more - nothing less.
So basically you banned me because I was there too.

Sincerely,
DentedCrown
denied, user warned for not follow courthouse rules
Kind Regards,
Floodify