Unban/ban shorten request
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Beam
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL:M]Link66

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
FearRP and failRP. Using a arrest stick to arrest someone who is shooting at them.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
[FL:RP]Jizes, DentedCrown

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I admit to the offence, however I would like to know a few things:

1. Why did I get 4 times the ban length of my friend DentedCrown while the reason is exactly the same?

2. Why did the player Jizes (the player who I arrested) only receive a 6 hour blacklist while he has 16 bans on record, a number of which are for RDM? I'm just trying to grasp the reasoning here, a player with over 400 hours and 16 bans should know the rules perfectly, and yet he receives a fairly light punishment for RDM'ing two police officers (http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50276) and a new player receives a 4 day ban for arresting that same player while being shot for the second time.

I don't see why I am the one who is receiving the hardest punishment here, being the one with the least experience and lowest hours. And yes, I have read the rules, there is nothing in there about not arresting someone in a gunfight. Mind you, he was shooting me, not just pointing the gun at me. When shot you are allowed to run (thus I assumed fearRP did no long apply). Thank you for your time.
Look at the dates of my bans...
Almost all of them are about a year old.
You Deserve your ban, You were treating people like crap, and you knew what you were doing was wrong and you did it to me about 4 times.
You deserve to stay in your ban
Denied, player has double accounting suspensino.