[EVENT] The Anticosti Island
Character Name: Arloon Dawn

Your real age: 15

Steam name: Unholy

Hours on the server: 1070

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: If I was entered into the roleplay I would be willing to do an engineering styled citizen and would keep everything on the island in good condition constantly repairing houses to the crane or radio tower I see in the picture.

Desired Job: Citizen (Would be replaced as engineer)

Have you read the event rules and understood them? Yes
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Blurr has been accepted as Doctor. Jan and General Sirens has been accepted as Chefs. Eujan, I'd very much like to see your guide RP in the event, you've been made Citizen! Feel free to create a custom job if you want. Weecow and Smex has been accepted as our two first hobo's! Likewise with Unholy, you've been made Citizen and I am looking forward to your idea for the job.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Blurr, Arxxy
Character Name: Richard Humble

Your real age: 15

Steam name: [FL:RP] EthanArcher

Hours on the server: 274

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it:
I'm planning to be a 'hunter', armed with whatever the government allows me (preferably bow(there is a bow prop)), and my knife. I shall bring back produce from the mainland, rabbits, ducks, pheasants. All assorts of meats and animals, to bring back to the chef, so they could distribute it. I would also hunt on the island, for whatever there may be, squirrels, birds. Whatever I can shoot with my bow, and cut with my knife.

Desired Job: Citizen

Have you read the event rules and understood them? Indeed I have.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The following 1 user Likes EthanArcher's post:
  • Floodify
Character Name Daron 'Nac' Burok

Your real age:
I'm fifteen years old. Sixteen this December.

Steam name:
[FL:RP] Nacreas

Hours on the server:
Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it:
I'd like to if available. I'm not sure on what at this point in time but I'll rock something up on the day.

Desired Job:
Citizen (Custom job will be used when and if available.)

Have you read the event rules and understood them?
As always, I agree.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Character Name: Jeff "bark" Dinosaur

Your real age: when the event happens I will be 16

Steam name: [FL:RP] Barkles

Hours on the server: 705

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: I wish to RP as a boatyard worker, servicing and maintaining the boats and ensuring they are sea worthy I could also assist with the transportation of people and goods to and from the main land

Desired Job: Citizen (doing to boat yard worker RP)

Yes
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Your real age: 13 Years of age. [09.15.00]

Steam name: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski

Hours on the server: 840+ (As of this application)

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: I will be living on the side-walks begging for money in the outskirts of the island, I will also protest against the government for human rights for a betting RP experience.

Desired Job: Hobo

Have you read the event rules and understood them? I have read and understood the event rules.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Character Name: Hugo Austen

Your real age: 18

Steam name: [FL:RP] Pinky

Hours on the server: 930+

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: Not sure yet

Desired Job: Hobo

Have you read the event rules and understood them? Yes
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
All approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Barkles, Ivan Tempski, Nacreas
Character Name:Ranus "Nexus" Cocale

Your real age:14, 15 this October.

Steam name:[FL:RP] NeXuS | rithvikm8

Hours on the server:499 as of this application

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it:I wish to be a fisherman, selling fresh fish from the water body to the chefs to make my living.

Desired Job:Citizen

Have you read the event rules and understood them?I have and I understand them.
Character Name: Simon Ortrovsky

Your real age: 13

Steam name: [FL:RP] Elton_John

Hours on the server: 416

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: Maybe a Boat RepairRP. It would involve repairing boats and transporting fishermen out using said boats. If possible me and Barkles may be able to work together seeing as we both have the same interests.

Desired Job: Boat Yard Worker

"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13