Unban Request on RaPiDzZ_
Your name: RaPiDzZ_.

Your ban ID: 51817.

Banned by: [FL] Faustie.

Reason: Offensive language.

Involved: NotSep, me and the majority of the server.

Why we should unban you: For starters, has anyone seen the other part of the chat where everyone was laughing and even joking about the laws I created. They were meant t obe a joke. And everyone but NotSep, I believe found it as a joke. I certainly don't like to be known as racist. But apparently you can be racist to white people. I am myself, white and my whole family is white. My friends are mixed. However, I treat them equally, no matter of their ethnicity. My friends may make racist jokes, and nobody really gives a damn. Lasty, I would like to apologise for swearing, I just got carried away. Six days seems like too much, I am a donator. However, I feel like I have wasted the money because of overreactions for doing something that alot of other people do. There is evedence of this on the fourum.
I'm not concerned as to whether or not you are a racist, and a social justice parade on the forums won't help you in this case - You're free to do as you please when you're off the server. However, when you're on the server, you are expected to abide by our rules and to at least attempt to properly RP your role; There is only one president role and it's an important one on the server, so it should be taken with at least some degree of seriousness. You failed to do this.
(08-04-2014, 01:34 PM)Faustie Wrote: I'm not concerned as to whether or not you are a racist, and a social justice parade on the forums won't help you in this case - You're free to do as you please when you're off the server. However, when you're on the server, you are expected to abide by our rules and to at least attempt to properly RP your role; There is only one president role and it's an important one on the server, so it should be taken with at least some degree of seriousness. You failed to do this.

I'm not saying what I did is right I am not asking for you to un ban me I am just asking if I can shorten the ban because I have recently donated and now I feel like i am missing out on the things I have bought but i cant because you have over reacted and give me 6 days
You just admitted that you did wrong. You don't get to choose your punishment.