Making my own company!
So, I recently turned 18 the 31st of July and always was interested in business.
I've been thinking what to open, since I knew beforehand I was going to buy a company.
Well, I decided to open a web design business. It's very profitable - believe me.
I already have a team that will be doing the coding, already have an office and I'm buying a BVBA company on Monday. (BVBA comapny cost me €2500)
If you're wondering why I am saying it's profitable, after doing research and talking to other companies that offer web design and coding, the minimum price for a basic site is €1500. Internet shop goes from €5000 to €15.000. Yes, you can get this for a lot cheaper. I know this. Does everyone know this? Nope. And that might be a surprise. Friend of mine has a car wash business, and paid €1800 for his site, I didn't want to tell him but it literally is one of the worst sites I ever saw. The design must have took 1 day to make. Hence that this business is profitable, high demand and high prices. Some companies just prefer to buy from registered professional companies, some don't know they can get it cheaper from an individual. That's my story I wanted to share today.
Wish me luck,
Doc. Smile
“The criminal is the creative artist; the detective only the critic.”
[Image: Garfsfn.png]
Oh, goodluck then.
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Doc, Bowiii
Seeing how i am learned in that direction of work, i wish you best of luck JUST because most companies stick to trusted and known sellers.

I suggest you find someone willing to test your service out by maybe offering them it for a lower price and make them promote you everytime they get the chance to.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Flame's post:
  • Doc
(08-06-2014, 08:29 PM)Flame Wrote: Seeing how i am learned in that direction of work, i wish you best of luck JUST because most companies stick to trusted and known sellers.

I suggest you find someone willing to test your service out by maybe offering them it for a lower price and make them promote you everytime they get the chance to.

Well, considering my prices are going to be significantly lower than competition, the company website will be absolutely perfect (so clients can see that we have professional web designers and coders), I will be purchasing Google AdWords, backlinks and traffic - I think getting clients won't be a problem after a bit of time.
I already have many completed websites which will be on the site's portfolio. Smile
Seems like I have quite a chance in this industry, what do you think? I mean, people that open a company all struggle at the start, but I think from the plans I told you above getting clients won't be too difficult, especially after I have a client base.
Can we have an example of your work? Just out of interest.

Good luck
A more fitting signature. 
(08-06-2014, 08:53 PM)Jono Wrote: Can we have an example of your work? Just out of interest.

Good luck

http://millenniumtrucks.com
http://autoverhuur-millennium.be
http://vp-bus.be (still in development, for example see header low quality pictures)

I have more work in which is HTML/CSS but must find it first, I can show you later if you wish. Smile
Good luck man!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Doc