Ban Request on [FL:RP] xXLiamTheGreatXx
Name of player: [FL:RP] xXLiamTheGreatXx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69072439

Time in GMT: 22:20 - 22:35 GMT+2

Server: v33x

Summary: I was driving around town with 2 of my officers when we saw him and his friends causing trouble, I quickly warrented them and he started swearing so vile it was really hurting me.

He threatened to kill me (to kill me both in game and IRL, through voice and regular chat) and kept swearing after I asked him to stop because I warranted him as pres and he thought I shouldn't have done it.

Evidence: I did not get a screenshot of me asking him to stop but It's all in the logs.
http://imgur.com/1nYoK6W
I hate to tel lyou this but where is the part you said xD about arresting me for no reason and demoting me for no reason

I hate to tel lyou this but where is the part you said xD about arresting me for no reason and demoting me for no reason

i witnessed this . me and my friends got tazed 24/7 demoted and arrest everytime we got out . check th elogs and.. mints was the pres who demoted about 10 people ebvrytime and waranted us without the police doing it.oh i forgot we got RDM 100000 times
And that somehow changes the fact that you were swearing? This is a BR on you, not on me.
Also Tyler, you keep posting on ban requests about Liam while you have barely anything to do with them, I suggest you stop.
Player [FL:RP] xXLiamTheGreatXx's actions towards another player were inappropriate, regardless of what may have provoked him, and he is found to be in violation of server rules.

He will receive a weeks ban and an OOC blacklist.