Ban Request on Swagrid
Name of player: Swagrid

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54730370

Time in GMT: 6:30 PM

Server: v2p

Summary: Swagrid propclimbed to the top of the nexus, ignored many warnings from myself and other players. Swagrid owns the prop used to propclimb.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=294960509
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=294960607
Right, Swagrid wasn't prop climbing. He just spawned in a helicopter prop it then fell to the ground but didn't cause any harm . Where is the image of him prop climbing on the nexus can people not spawn props in the air without false accusations for breaking the rules.

I was a witness which saw the helicopter that fell and I was in a Skype call with him

In addition why would he use a helicopter to access the top of the nexus by prop surfing.
Please post the images of him on the helicopter prop surfing
Righty,
First off: Give me proof I was on top of the nexus
Second of all: You didn't warn anyone about being on top of nexus, I was talking in OOC for a while and saw no warnings, (albeit for me)
Lastly: Yes I own the prop. No, I didn't use to prop climb it, if I did, give me valid evidence that shows me, in some way, physically prop climbing to the top of the nexus.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:54730370&b=9]

Life, an excuse for some people to be an ass
For others, It's an excuse to complain
Explain to me what you were doing with those props, and how it's not missuse of props.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I didn't misuse it, I was going to use this for a airline RP, by attempting to make it controllable by the driver, and I was testing this Idea by putting it in the air, then dropping it to see if I could control it, that is all.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:54730370&b=9]

Life, an excuse for some people to be an ass
For others, It's an excuse to complain
Approved.

BL issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator