Ban request on multiple people
Name of player:

- niggadfart, bryggarfisendrdre, bigyygge, yggebyggenationalteatern, NAQRGESFISIGFHEJO = This is the same person (In video is different nickname but same IC name: Stone Fly - watch carefully)
- on a scale one to even
- azap03
- SD 2016
- Justlnik
- shadowwalker843
- MrBodsCast
- DERPYROSARIO
- Gangsta_EY
- nuttycapri
- Darker Than Black
- 360tom96

SteamID:

- niggadfart, bryggarfisendrdre, bigyygge, yggebyggenationalteatern, NAQRGESFISIGFHEJO = couldnt found it
- on a scale one to even = couldnt found it
- azap03 = STEAM_0:0:50878066
- SD 2016 = STEAM_0:1:27072402
- Justlink = STEAM_0:0:55688361
- shadowwalker843 = STEAM_0:0:56937637
- MrBodsCast = STEAM_0:0:48229215
- DERPYROSARIO = STEAM_0:1:68853356
- Gangsta_EY = STEAM_0:0:87651604
- nuttycapri = STEAM_0:1:29814285
- Darker Than Black = STEAM_0:1:17853090
- 360tom96 = STEAM_0:0:77976002

Time in GMT: 5:40 pm at my time

Server: v33x

Summary: Well there was chaos. It was not even RP server anymore. In city was RDMING, CDMING, PROPPUSHING,...Evrything! I made video about 21 proofs. I broke NLR in video few times but it was because i tried to catched minges in server. As i said that was for server's good, that's why i broke NLR, to get their name and proofs. It was all just to get them and i hope that i did great job. Admins take your time and check that video. It have many proofs and i hope that you will check them well and carefully.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxPeGv5Gujs
All i did was drive fast cuz the police shoot on me, just becaus i was corleone. As u can imaging, if they already tase all citizen just becaus they look at them, they directly shoot on me when i did appear in the city when i wanted to buy food (was hanging all the game time i spend in the villa at corleone). So i drove over them.
It was just a self defense of the rdmers, u cant denie that the police was turning crazy that moment. U also can see in the video, that the aggressors are the police all over the time. So what happened to me was, they tryed to shoot as soon i appear, thats all i can say to this.

b.z.w. iam - Darker Than Black = STEAM_0:1:17853090

and i think everyone else can proof, that iam not killing anyone while iam on the server.
(07-19-2014, 01:55 AM)TOPBANANA Wrote: All i did was drive fast cuz the police shoot on me, just becaus i was corleone. As u can imaging, if they already tase all citizen just becaus they look at them, they directly shoot on me when i did appear in the city when i wanted to buy food (was hanging all the game time i spend in the villa at corleone). So i drove over them.
It was just a self defense of the rdmers, u cant denie that the police was turning crazy that moment. U also can see in the video, that the aggressors are the police all over the time. So what happened to me was, they tryed to shoot as soon i appear, thats all i can say to this.

b.z.w. iam - Darker Than Black = STEAM_0:1:17853090

and i think everyone else can proof, that iam not killing anyone while iam on the server.

Well u stole ambulance for no reason and on the video is clearly seen that u CDMED 2 or 3 people THEN they started shooting at you. AFTER that! So you CDMED people after that they shoot at you!
we had the ambulance for like 2 hours in the base alrdy and i had no car on my own (just bought my car today) so i took the stolen car to drive to city to buy food.
And the police shoot me BEFORE i drove over them.

But it also can be, that i took the ambulance in the city and drove over ther heads there and was not the one from base, i dont remember so well.
So yes, i drover over ther heads but only after they start chase me.
U can CLEARLY see in the video, that all the hours the police is rdming like hell the whole day, what i did, was self defense.
I saw it all. I also recorded this and that

also: 6:05 is me talking Cheese and 8:30
(07-19-2014, 02:53 AM)TOPBANANA Wrote: we had the ambulance for like 2 hours in the base alrdy and i had no car on my own (just bought my car today) so i took the stolen car to drive to city to buy food.
And the police shoot me BEFORE i drove over them.

But it also can be, that i took the ambulance in the city and drove over ther heads there and was not the one from base, i dont remember so well.
So yes, i drover over ther heads but only after they start chase me.
U can CLEARLY see in the video, that all the hours the police is rdming like hell the whole day, what i did, was self defense.

Lets go through your mass cdm. At 11:14 you CDMED police, noone chased you, noone shooted you. At 11:31 you cdmed 2 people, THEN they started shoot at you. I dont know what you mean with that:

Quote:And the police shoot me BEFORE i drove over them.

Video is showing completly different story. I think you made that all up what you said...
6:00
Who's walking infront of my car, dude?

P.S since you had died you walked everytime to the same place to try to punch the rule breakers why?
(07-21-2014, 01:39 PM)playslikelink Wrote: 6:00
Who's walking infront of my car, dude?

P.S since you had died you walked everytime to the same place to try to punch the rule breakers why?

Quote:since you had died you walked everytime to the same place

If you are trying to tell me that i broke NLR like i said: I broke it cause i wanted to catch minges on server. At the time was server of proppushing and not serious roleplaying.

Quote:try to punch the rule breakers why?

Am if i punched it was missclick and no i never went back to punch them but to get proofs what they are doing and to get their names. I dont know what you mean with that :OO
Several people banned and blacklisted, I also identified the SteamIDs of those you couldn't and will permaban both of them.