Unban Request Deathgrip
Your name: DeathGrip

Your ban ID: 35529

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Propspamming in mass quantities to lag the server.

Involved: Me.

Why we should unban you: I've been banned at the 4th of August, 2013, Its been a year since I've recieved the ban, over that time I've been doing some self improvement - I've played in various HL2 RP servers and learned discipline and the arts of passive RP, also, I've joined the army (In real life) and that has given me alot of stress yet it has released me of my boredom and sillyness, I assure you I no longer seek to make trouble in your server, I simply want to RP and relieve myself on weekends, when I return home.
Please consider my offer, I really like the server and where I'm from there is no other server like it, thank you Smile
Why should we risk another attack just by unbanning you?
This was your 15'th ban where you're also banned for double-accounting. I see no reason at all why you should be unbanned. You've blown your chances.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The Console initiated ban for a double account happened when I family shared my account with my brother's, since the ban on August 4th I did not play on the server, and to answer your first question I've stated all the reasons above, I'm serving in the IDF at the moment and would like some relief on weekends, I've already mentioned that I've outgrown myself and that I come in great will to breeze my way through the hours by calmly RP-ing, you'd be doing a great service to your community and to yourself by giving me that chance, I remind you that a good ruler proves his utmost strength when he stands by the magnificence of forgiveness, not in the hands of punishment.

That being said I do expect to be supervised, so to remove all doubt from your legitimately worried heart, Enzyme.
As Enzyme said, you have a serious ban history and you've already blown your chances.