ReMiiX Unban :(
Your name: (ReMiiX)

Your ban ID: 51166

Banned by: (Console)

Reason: (Double Accounting)

Involved: Noone

Why we should unban you: I was Banned for double accounting witch i know is a no tolerance ban. But my reason May be good enough to help my cause. So i play alot of counter strike go and my main account got banned for a week for reason"Kicking to many Teammates" so i went on my second steam account witch i then bought cs go and was playing on. and after playing cs go i went to bed. then when i woke up i launched gmod and was Looking to play some ttt. keep ib mind that i did not buy gmod i had family share on. i did not know i had Family share on and i saw that i had gmod so i thought i had signed into my main account. i went into my favorites and saw All the fl servers. and i joined as i ussualy do to see if for some reason i can get in wich has happened before in the past. and it starts loading me and i get happy and think i can play for a little and right when i get in my game frezzes and then crashed. and i check the site and my main is banned Sad. Please help me.( Dont Lift the NLR Ban) Thanks for reading.
Approved. left on record