Unban request
Your name: Claude Speed ☮ ✌

Your ban ID: 51452

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Suiciding off Nexus bridge

Involved: a) Myself

Why we should unban you: I think that I should be unbanned because I have done nothing wrong, I have attempted suicide for a roleplay reason. I thought we were supposed to have a roleplay reason to suicide or do anything else?

However, I think my ban (which is 24 hours) should either be shortened if possible or atleast removed.Before me being banned I should have been given a warning and I have not seen a rule which does not allow you to Suicide from the Nexus bridge for roleplay reasons.
Hello there,

The ban is valid as suicide RP is not allowed; and even if it was allowed, you didn't even RP it. You came out from where the President's office is located, shouted "I HATE RACISM!" and then jumped.
(07-28-2014, 04:11 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Hello there,

The ban is valid as suicide RP is not allowed; and even if it was allowed, you didn't even RP it. You came out from where the President's office is located, shouted "I HATE RACISM!" and then jumped.

I have attempted suicide before and it was approved now you tell me that I am not allowed well fine, I dont want to argue.
Expired.