Perm ban for roleplaying.
Your name: The Man With No Name

Your ban ID: 51397

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: 'Hydralic on cars'

Involved: [FL:RP] Jack Sparrow

Why we should unban you: I was banned for using hydraulics on a car, i admit it i did use hydraulics on a car quite a lot, me and my brother [FL:RP] Jack Sparrow were starting off trying to do some mechanic RP on the v2p server. We considered building a lift for the car but i already tried that a while ago and that bugged out, so my plan was to just put the car on hydraulics, i was experimenting with the hydraulics trying to make the car go up and down when a leaver was pulled but it didn't work for some reason and the car just bugged into the air killing Jack Sparrow. So we deleted all of our props and decided to leave mechanic RP and just became rebels.

I have already posted an unban request as i was sure that it was not me, that it was another person with the nick 'The Man With No Name' who put hydraulics on cars. When i posted the other unban request i forgot that i actually used hydraulics for RP, i was just thinking that maybe some other person used them to minge and i was accidentally banned.

I highly understand why a ban took place, there is 0 toleration of abusing glitches on FL:RP and i understand that, however i believe that i did not deserve this permanent ban. I am a fairly new player, still learning, and i don't have much bans, i would never abuse a tool in order to glitch or exploit. Thanks for reading this, i hope it gets considered, here is a link to my denied unban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=49868
If i helped you or if you are just feeling nice you can always give me some rep!
Doesn't matter, it is one of the biggest glitches that can be abused on FL, hence why it was such a hefty ban. You did it several times, you should of understood that you couldn't do it if it wasn't permitted too.

Although I appreciate your attempt of RPing, I do not see an unban is deserved. However, I will lower it to 5 months.

Approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify