Ban Request Scott
Player name: Scott

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:27358043

Time in GMT: 8:00:00 AM

Summary: I was playing rebel leader and I had a good team of rebels. This cop shows up from no where, and starts threatening us, one of our members was behind him, and kills him. Moments later Scott and Vaq (All I remember) start yelling raid and throwing molotovs as citizens. Then a few RDMs later, our spawn is on fire, and scott is trying to get into our base by prop climbing on some cars.

Was also being told that scott has been RDMing all night/day. I don't have evidence on this though.

Evidence:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nsxh0ooa566o451
I'm sorry, but it is in demo format, just put it in garrysmod/garrysmod if you didn't know.
Scot and his friend spawn killed me twice, they stole my brand new car as I was one of the gangsters and just five minutes ago I was loading up my truck when Scott as a civilian was picklocking and Vaq (as a civi)was holding a M16, I punched him as a warning, then Vaq killed me and almost stole my truck, they have been doing this too loads of people and have been doing it since about 7am, just random stealing peoples parked cars and stuff, really annoying, ive also heard they CDM'ed a couple of guys too along with molotov spamming, these two guys need sorted out A.S.AP
[Image: source.gif]
I found this topic about Vaq. He was caught randomly raiding.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=4963
I can vouch for this. All day today Scott and his friends Arremen Duvet and J-BOI have been RDMing cops, rebels, paramedics, firemen, Corleone, hell I don't think there's a job they HAVEN'T killed today. They were also down the street from the Corleone spawn taking them hostage as they spawned and demanded ransom, if it wasn't paid they would kill them and start over again. They had about a 30min shootout with the police at one point, and take into account the whole time they are CITIZENS, RDMing cops in the city for over an hour as I post this. All these people do when they're on is RDM and cause general anarchy across the server, and it needs to stop.