My annoyance with the current Fearless names for things.
(07-27-2014, 09:43 AM)Unholy Wrote: Your problem with the names it that fireman seems to be an innocent man with not a serious job. A firefighter is a person who works seriously trying to save lives. This goes for firetruck and fire engine as well.

But you just need to learn to cope with it, like the other 10,000+ fearless players do.

Correct, I mainly created this Thread as a jokey subject as when I found I took the annoyance seriously, it didn't get anywhere, this doesn't actually bother me greatly, not as much as before when I was a noob, I even made a suggestion about it.
Dif countries may call them dif things
Just because it's not the most common or what your used to
Doesn't make less serious
But fire fighter is better and easy to change
I agree, fire fighter and fire engine would be a nice change.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Should I actually suggest the change or will you suggest it yourself (to the team?)
(07-27-2014, 01:59 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Should I actually suggest the change or will you suggest it yourself (to the team?)

It has been suggested before, I remember.
Dem watermarks on the 1st pic tho!
Kind Regards,
Chromed
Donator
This isn't really annoying in my opinion, I don't see why you'd take time out of your day to post this...
(07-27-2014, 11:10 AM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Correct, I mainly created this Thread as a jokey subject as when I found I took the annoyance seriously, it didn't get anywhere, this doesn't actually bother me greatly, not as much as before when I was a newbie, I even made a suggestion about it.

Zan ^

TL:DR: Seriously, have some patience, it's a very short text and you skip to the TL:DR? The thread is made light-heartedly. All other people put random things in Off topic, so why don't I?
</rant>
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
My annoyance with this thread;

All the things.