Ban Request on XLion , [FL:RP] SuLt4n
Name of player: XLion , [FL:RP] SuLt4n

SteamID: XLion: STEAM_0:1:91239351 , [FL:RP] SuLt4n: STEAM_0:1:68932808

Time in GMT: 11.52A.M. GMT+8

Server: v2d

Summary: I was patrolling at the bar as the police sergeant when they starting ramming my car for no reason. When i tried to arrest them,they both drove off under gunpoint. Then XLion came back and broke fear rp even more,this time pulling out a glock, while SuLt4an had an mp5. I killed them both, and when driving away, XLion came back with an ak47 and started shooting me. I managed to survive and he got ran over by some corleones. They both left the server after that.

Evidence:
1- when i ran away i think you still following him and i didn't see you when your gun appointed at me

2- He Said Help me , then i'am so quickly Shooting you Smile

Done
Alright,new evidence for XLion. This time,he changed jobs to avoid being arrested.

(07-27-2014, 05:11 AM)SuLt4n Wrote: 1- when i ran away i think you still following him and i didn't see you when your gun appointed at me

2- He Said Help me , then i'am so quickly Shooting you Smile

Done

So you start shooting as soon as your friend says "help" ? Also, I assume he contacted you by OOC means as he was ingame and talking on the mic the whole time, so you were metagaming.
We Was On Team speak
(07-28-2014, 03:29 AM)SuLt4n Wrote: We Was On Team speak

If it isn't said through Fearless' voice or text chat, then it's OOC. Using what you learned through Teamspeak in game is metagaming, and a prime example of why Fearless discourages any such voice chats.
Fleet kept running.
Approved.

Both players have been found guilty of metagaming over TS.

Xlion has been found guilty of FearRP, failRP and switching jobs to avoid RP situation
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator