Ban request on :> and Koba (Attempted Prop Kill)
Thread Title: Ban Request on :> and Koba

Name of player: :> and Koba

SteamID: :> - STEAM_0:1:86207482
Koba - STEAM_0:1:59560844

Time in GMT: 18:08 GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: Was just driving into the city and 2 people were sat in chairs in the middle of the road asking me to turn around then :> used a prop to try and kill me as seen in the video

Evidence:: http://youtu.be/PJKI3QTStRM
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
Angry OK so i am :> and the chair, i was trying to take it away, because i had no button binded to undo, unfortunately it glitch and got stuck and made you fly, this didnt kill or hurt you so no reason for ban
What is the reason for being banned? I was sitting in the road because my legs where aching.
(07-26-2014, 08:43 PM)Koba Wrote: What is the reason for being banned? I was sitting in the road because my legs where aching.
The fact that you were using props in the middle of the road and was there ages before i came!

(07-26-2014, 08:40 PM)thraeht Wrote: Angry OK so i am :> and the chair, i was trying to take it away, because i had no button binded to undo, unfortunately it glitch and got stuck and made you fly, this didnt kill or hurt you so no reason for ban

The fact that i lost no health doesn't matter the fact is that you shouldn't use props in the middle of the road and them 'accidental' throw them because they are 'glitched'
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
(07-26-2014, 10:39 PM)iiXxCoYz Wrote: [quote='Koba' pid='384032' dateline='1406407409']
What is the reason for being banned? I was sitting in the road because my legs where aching.
The fact that you were using props in the middle of the road and was there ages before i came!

How do you know I was there for ages? Huh And are probs illegal now?
Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator