Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
Never mind flood, you clearly didnt even read what i wrote. No point in talking then Smile. Keep defending yourself against ... against no one really.
(07-28-2014, 01:43 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Never mind flood, you clearly didnt even read what i wrote. No point in talking then Smile. Keep defending yourself against ... against no one really.

That's where im starting doubt in that administration team and there i made a theory and a whole story posted few sites back. Well if you can see how defensive is he right now....Well why is he defending hisself so much if it is just "coincidence" like he said:

Quote:It was all a coincident.

Well he is defending his self like it is going for his life and that's why i dont belive those people upthere on high positions. If all WOULD be just coincident he wouldnt defend hisself so much like that cause he would know that this is just coincident......Well there is where i put a question: Why is he defending hisself so much if that is just coincident? Why are you so nervous? <--- Something is not right there Smile.

Well lets leave that alone its just "coincident" you know guys Wink.

Quote:Baskinger:

Day 1: actor posts abuse thread on venom
Day 2: actor receives permanent ban for fouble accounting
Day 3: actor receives permanent forum suspension with a vague sounding reason.

Quote:Floodify:

It was all a coincident.
It's continuously said that there were a conspiracy against Actor due to the abuse case, which there aren't, as said many times before. But yet people think it is.

CommanderBro, are you even listening to what I said? It was a coincident that he was found out after he posted the admin abuse case. JESUS. And no. I'm not nervous, I'm slightly irritated by these outrages theories people create about the case. Can you be more sarcastic? Christ

Anyhow, I'm done commenting here.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I am the head of the FL illuminati and we will destroy anyone that questions us.
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • NotSep, Flame, Floodify, yarrrs, Venom, EthanArcher
(07-28-2014, 01:59 PM)Floodify Wrote: CommanderBro, are you even listening to what I said? It was a coincident that he was found out after he posted the admin abuse case.

That's why i dont belive you Smile.

Quote:It was a coincident that he was found out after he posted the admin abuse case.

You can say that this is coincident 1000000 times but i wont belive you cause there is something not right.
I watched this long enough, I don't get how people can go so far beyond reason that they actually need to create conspiracy's on a FREAKING game.

We the Staff team have better things to do then creating (Excuse me for my language) a fucking plan to ban players just because we want to.

Why would we waste our time on doing something completly useless if we could use said TIME to do stuff in 1. Real life (believe it or not, we have one) and 2. Try and actually Administrate the server.

Act0r breached the rules, he lied. it was confirmed by more than just your "Dictator" team Staff members and i am sorry to tell you that but YOU SHOULDN'T OF LIED.

</Rant>
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(07-28-2014, 02:06 PM)CommanderBro Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 01:59 PM)Floodify Wrote: CommanderBro, are you even listening to what I said? It was a coincident that he was found out after he posted the admin abuse case.

That's why i dont belive you Smile.

Quote:It was a coincident that he was found out after he posted the admin abuse case.

You can say that this is coincident 1000000 times but i wont belive you cause there is something not right.

Believe it or not, there is no conspiracy. I already stated that and im still 100% sure there is no conspiracy. I completely agreed with Floodify but he still attacked me, not exactly sure why but whatever. Get out of your head there is a conspiracyWink
Quote:Believe it or not, there is no conspiracy. I already stated that and im still 100% sure there is no conspiracy. I completely agreed with Floodify but he still attacked me, not exactly sure why but whatever. Get out of your head there is a conspiracyWink

Well maybe there is no conspiracy but why did that happent then:

Day 1: actor posts abuse thread on venom
Day 2: actor receives permanent ban for double accounting
Day 3: actor receives permanent forum suspension with a vague sounding reason.

Is that really coincidence like floodify said? It's just toooo smelly, something is not right there. Well Actor clearly told in one post (here is the picture: [Image: actor_by_ghandifloss-d7sbz7q.png])

that he was hacked and evrything was OK until that happent, other day he was just BANNED but before that was evrything OK with his other account and REASON was lying in courthouse which he didnt do...I dont understand them but i see conspiracy there. Explain me and maybe i will belive that there is no conspiracy. AND he shouldnt be banned here cause of one thing: Soulripper clearly allowed him to use other account there. Well that's how i understood that.
That doesn't look like SoulRipper gave him permission, he said that if he came with the evidence then the data will be transferred.
Did Act0r ever provide the evidence?
Did he begin playing on the new account before the transfer? If so then it's his own fault as until it was official he was indeed double accounting.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Baskingner
The PM is also from 2012. It's 2014 now, meaning he had plenty of time to provide his "evidence".

Actor got suspended from the forums for lying in his unban request, same as everyone else who lies in their unban requests. The entire case is laid out there and I'm tired of repeating the evidence posted, go read it for yourself.

Actor's abuse on Venom was partially valid and that part was approved.