Ban Reguest of God_Damn
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
Hello Fearles team God_Damn is a arandom kille and his frend ptr is propusher pls bann him i can´t playing! wehn he have not a ban than i play with me yourself wihle this is not cool ! Angry
(07-26-2014, 12:54 PM)Leon3606 Wrote: Hello Fearles team God_Damn is a arandom kille and his frend ptr is propusher pls bann him i can´t playing! wehn he have not a ban than i play with me yourself wihle this is not cool ! Angry

First you have to use the template and secound don´t lie plz. I shot you because you tried to cdm me.
I heard many reports of God_Damn and the main was "Random Tasing" Everyone kept saying /request Demotion of God Damn cause he keep random tasing
(07-26-2014, 01:03 PM)RedR0ckets Wrote: I heard many reports of God_Damn and the main was "Random Tasing" Everyone kept saying /request Demotion of God Damn cause he keep random tasing

I am sorry but this is not true again.. First I was Police Officer for ca. 10min. and I did nothing like this and secound Leon wrote it about 5 times in ooc without a reason.
Not using template nor providing sufficient evidence.

User Warned for not using template.

Denied.