Doomfort Rules?
I am very confused regarding the rules on doomforting? What is and what isn't allowed?
I would only like admins views on this please. Because if I get banned for doomforting from some members saying what he THINKS are the rules. I will drag you down with me. So best not to say anything if you don't officially know.

Thank you, Ghost.
Just don't make a base that is practicly unraidable, you can always ask an admin in-game if you're not sure.
Don't take me down with you pls
... Staying that 'base that isn't practically unreadable' doesn't really help. Because you can just molo everything.... For instance, how high does props have to be to shoot over them. Shit like that

(07-26-2014, 10:08 AM)Jan Wrote: Just don't make a base that is practicly unraidable, you can always ask an admin in-game if you're not sure.
Don't take me down with you pls
Well all of that stuff depends on the location really, atleast as far as I know.

You should just call for help in-game, it's easier to judge then.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Zan
Basically... One side can't have more advantage than the other. Think like that.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Don't take this rudely but you say that a prop door is giving an advantage to the defenders. I just would like some official rules in place also saying 'using common sense' to this matter will only avoid it. I would just like to feel safer knowing what the doomfort rules are rather than assuming what they are. I hope you understand my point..

(07-26-2014, 12:00 PM)Floodify Wrote: Basically... One side can't have more advantage than the other. Think like that.
It has been a long time for me, i kinda stopped playing after being banned unfairly by admin abuse, no warning form ban etc etc, he did all that to avoid admin ban, but not gonna call names, hell just form ban me again.

But as far as i know;

Dont dubble door; 2 or more doors so close to each other u cant have 2players between them

Dont make walkways; not even a single ledge u can walk on to look over a wall.

Dont make more then 2 private doors in a row (i think u can make a public door between so u can habe more, but im not sure)

Dont block off your goods (propblock)

Custom doors(fading) have to be open atleast 3 seconds, No less

Dont use 1-side texured blocks for shooting adventages

Dont make small fire holles (they give you an unfair adventage)

I might have missed a few, but then again i havent come online for a couplle of months

Hope this helped, grtz

Sync (Ign)
Neither can you make traps nor walls that must be crouched under to come in.
Doomforting is very special in the way that it is a very grey zone, always done on a case-by-case basis.

The attacking side must have a realistic chance to successfully complete a raid.
[Image: AE71E7D52C1E69458C961CFBB9EE79C25D9CCF95]
That's a pretty standard doomfort back in the day, but realistically, doomforts at the current moment stem from a much larger issue in relation to the current economic system and how Police are practically naked vs. contrafarmers.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
Can I please have an admin say what the rules are regarding doomforting?