Unban Request: Vaqxination
Your name: Vaqxination

Your ban ID: 11206

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Circumventing a permanent suspension

Involved: Fearless Community

Why we should unban you:

To start off, I would just like to express my gratitude to the current and former administration staff of Fearless for giving me a chance to write this up. I have been suspended for over 3 years now. So here I am writing up my second official appeal request. Originally, my suspension was lifted for about 5-6 hours, and was suspended again by Killjoy for “circumventing a permanent suspension”. I don’t believe the actual suspension was a fair suspension. Stepping away from that, a lot of people think of me as being an infamous person; I was an infamous person, but I have truly changed over the years. I have distinguished any relation of myself with any past communities that I have participated with; a long time ago.

Referring to my point before the suspension by Killjoy, I was successfully unbanned with an agreement with Faustie and SoulRipper, that I would be put on a probationary watch for a good amount of time. However, this abruptly came to an end when I was suspended completely out of the blue, for “circumventing a permanent suspension”. Which I believe, was unfair.

To close off my appeal, please understand that I am very grateful for being given a chance to write this appeal by the administration staff; as well as the community.
Well here is the question we have to consider. Did you or did you not circumvent the suspension?
I also want to point out that you've managed to rack up a total of 18 bans. Why should you be given any more chances when you've managed to get so many bans already?

Other members usually get to 11-12 bans before they recieve a permaban. You're way past this "limit".
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-26-2014, 04:35 PM)Fultz Wrote: Well here is the question we have to consider. Did you or did you not circumvent the suspension?

No, I did not circumvent the suspension. I was unbanned by Faustie with permission from Soulripper under a probationary period agreement.

(07-26-2014, 05:49 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I also want to point out that you've managed to rack up a total of 18 bans. Why should you be given any more chances when you've managed to get so many bans already?

Other members usually get to 11-12 bans before they recieve a permaban. You're way past this "limit".

It says I have a total of 18 bans on record. But please remember that 5 of these bans are duplicates, along with the circumventing ban applied by Killjoy in relation to this and one of those is an extension. In addition some of these bans were lifted shortly after as they were unfair suspensions.

I just want the one chance that was given to me by SoulRipper and Faustie; it was stripped from me by Killjoy.
He's done too many things in the past which were intolerable. First of all there are 18 bans on his record, secondly he has been involved in serious unacceptable affairs which include copying copyrighted material, bragging to DDoS Fearless or actually done it, abusing bugs within the game and circumventing perm bans.

18 chances has been given, we can't serve you any more chances.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.