Ban?
[b]Your name: andrew

[b]Your ban ID: 51340

[b]Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

[b]Reason: Asking people to run me over

[b]Involved: didnt see his name

[b]Why we should unban you: Yes it is only for 24 hours but i think that giving me a ban for this is quite unfair. I was going to start building my own base and noticed that my market was blank so i went down to the road and asked someone to run me over so that my market would refresh. I didnt ask an admin to slay me because anytime i ask for one they dont answer and this includes me asking for help and people random tazer and shooting. ( yes the admins were moving they were not afk) Yes i know its only for 24 hours but i wanted to keep a clean record for this server and i want to play CityRp now.
You could have asked an admin to slay you. There were two admins online at this time if I recall correctly.

You never even asked for a slay because "they never answer in @".

It's failRP to ask for someone to kill you over, and you're asking them to break a rule themself.
If you have an OOC issue, then you contact an admin. You never even made an attempt to contact me first. THAT is why I banned you.

Denied.

Closing notes: Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator