Unperma Request on Actor
Your name: Actor

Your ban ID: 51281

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: Everyone that knew pANTIX. (And Knew that i told several times I was pANTIX - Before going to "Actor" name)

Why we should unban you:

First of All. I know you banned me because of my account "pANTIX" (pantixleet) On the Forums. But what I've been explaining to you admins and players several times..

(You banned me of the Informations of the Newcomers thread)

Quote: My Newcomers Thread

"I got an account from a guy called "AeromaaX" which showed me this Server.
[The Account was hacked.] Meanwhile i didn't know that, so i already donated some money to Fearless back then, to get donation.

So i took my card, ( credit card ) bought GMOD Just to get back here and play with you. (Fearless ) But i wanted to start on a fresh. - What im writing here is not a statement of regarding all the Bans, and Blacklists, I'll act like im someone else.. I did tell several people who I was, I even told a few Admins on the Server - Salinsky was one of them, I even added him when I came back ( But he wasn't an Admin anymore, And if he wasn't banned on the Forums and Server, he could Approve this aswell )

"I had noone of my old friends anymore. (Alot of my friends couldn't recognize who "pANTIX" was. So why still carry that name, I've played as Actor instead, tried to find a new cool name for Fearless. Since Fearless is a Roleplay Server, I'll be the "Actor" of it.

I kinda started from the bottom. And i will never forget who helped me from the start, to where i stand in the community today.. (Means even my old friends, and my new friends. )

Double accounting:

My other account, which wasn't mine didn't get perm banned.

What im stating: I didn't buy a second account to tresspass another permban.

I am not using this account, for any benefits IG.

What im stating: I am not using any advantaged of my account, I still started from the bottom, But I did donate a bit early yes.

Getting around bans/blacklists.
What Im stating: Im not getting around any bans or blacklists.

Now feel free to post your evidence, as i want to answer it.

Sincerly Actor
Case against Act0r:

In your Newscommers-thread, you say that your previous account was "pANTIX", an account you've had since 2012.

Picture 1:

In these two UBRs(1 and 2) you claim that "pANTIX" was your friends account and not yours. You said you never had any control over this account:

Picture 2

Picture 3

^(Note, account "pANTIX" is being discussed here)

This means that you:
- Lied in the court-house
- Double-accounted

Also, explain the following accounts:

[FL:RP] Actor (STEAM_0:0:80420372)
Mythen (STEAM_0:1:18931958)
(These accounts are linked together)

pANTIX (STEAM_0:1:38889251)
Megamat (STEAM_0:0:24840746)
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
[quote='Enzyme' pid='383320' dateline='1406236977']
Case against Act0r:

explaining following accounts.

[FL:RP] Actor (STEAM_0:0:80420372) ( This is currently me. )

Mythen (STEAM_0:1:18931958) ( This is my IRL best friend, who saw me play at his house. So he wanted to join me - He broke the rules and got banned from the Server, even though I explained him the rules several times.)

^
NOTE: Shadow can approve that I was in the server, Shadow was Undercover at this moment, while my irl mate broke the rules.
Shadow, told me not to snipe him - ( But i Sniped my IRL friend cause he stole my car and minged even though I got mad at him IRL he thought it was funny..
I even taught him how to use the Forums, and post a UBR.

pANTIX (STEAM_0:1:38889251) ( This was my account back then given by Aeromaax, which was a Hacked account, and not his. ( Which i didn't know)

Megamat (STEAM_0:0:24840746) ( This is my irl friend, who doesn't really care about Fearless neither care about Gaming - Which I borrowed his account back then to come in and talk to Salinsky fast. ( I think Salinsky should be added to this Thread, for coming with his comments. We can't really start a discussion without the original reasons being here, IMO )

Adman: So this other account is a friend's and you have no access to it otherwise?

Me: Thats right, i got no acces to it.

Note^ This wasn't meant for the "pantix" account. It was meant for the Megamat (STEAM_0:0:24840746) - Which was used to talk with Salinsky.

Adman: "Well, Salinsky was the moderator who issued your initial suspension and he seems to have dealt with that scenario. Now I must say that using your friend's account was definitely NOT the right way to deal with things. In the future, use forum PMs or if they're willing contact them over steam;

This has already been dealt with, so i see no reason to dig in it aswell.

Adman: I've taken the liberty of unbanning you, bear in mind that in the future never use other accounts to message staff.

And I never did..

NOTICE: My english was really bad back then.

Thanks for reading once again.
You've had two accounts now, pANTIX and Act0r.

pANTIX got 7 bans.
Act0r got 3 bans (not counting this one for DA'ing)

You played on pANTIX before making Act0r. While you played with the pANTIX account, you've recieved punishments. You've then made a new account where you started fresh without any bans at all.

[Image: 7f3a2591fd7ae6d8d82fb649b1fba052.png]

You said you were doing it to get a fresh start, thus avoiding your ban and blacklist record, which in turns is double accounting. You played on that account but you said you didn't have access to it, yet you said you played here as pANTIX;

[Image: c8302695fc8a68f13d28b1b3f73197d5.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(07-24-2014, 10:44 PM)Floodify Wrote: You've had two accounts now, pANTIX and Act0r.

pANTIX got 7 bans.
Act0r got 3 bans (not counting this one for DA'ing)

You played on pANTIX before making Act0r. While you played with the pANTIX account, you've recieved punishments. You've then made a new account where you started fresh without any bans at all.

[Image: 7f3a2591fd7ae6d8d82fb649b1fba052.png]

You said you were doing it to get a fresh start, thus avoiding your ban and blacklist record, which in turns is double accounting. You played on that account but you said you didn't have access to it, yet you said you played here as pANTIX;

[Image: c8302695fc8a68f13d28b1b3f73197d5.png]

Obviously that wasn't the purpose, neither my Intention to do so, I couldn't retreive a stolen account, could I?

After all those money I spent on Fearless (Even buying Garrys Mod because of Fearless) - You're pushing me towards a point, where i truly believe that you want to get me banned for personal reasons, since our last discussion we both had, about the Rooftop BL.

1: You said you were doing it to get a fresh start, thus avoiding your ban and blacklist record, which in turns is double accounting. You played on that account but you said you didn't have access to it, yet you said you played here as pANTIX;

What you're actually stating is that I am actually SAYING MYSELF that I made a new account, to clear out my ban, and blacklist page.

I played on the pANTIX account, since I thought it was mine. AeromaaX gave me the account, It was VAC banned from CSS, so Garrys Mod was the only thing i could play at the time. After playing non-stop someday I suddenly woke up, trying to log-on. And there it was, keep telling me it was a wrong password. ( Where Aeromaax admitted over Facebook, that it wasn't his account, I've already donated on the server. Do you think I would donate if I was assure that it wasn't his account?)

I am stating more than once, that the account got retrieved by the original owner.. And that Fearless Amused me, so I decided years later to buy the game again, I can't see how that can be so wrong. And can you stop stating that somehow I bought a new account, to go around the ban/BL system. Everyone that knows me, know I wouldn't do this for sure, Its insulting how you keep saying the same thing, without really knowing why I bought the account, and I told you more than once, why I did it Floodify.

I found Fearless quite interresting ( Garrys Mod ), which made me buy it. I didn't buy a new account to go around the ban/blacklist system.

How It happend that I bought the account:

I made the Actor account, after sitting on my room being bored a winther I just recieved my Master Card, And was buying alot of things on the Internet, including this I was buying RP Points in Leauge Of Legends. But I t started boring me, So i was thinking what to play, that my Computer could at least drive smooth, And the first thought was on Garrys Mod (Fearless) so I took my Master Card and paid for Garry's Mod.

- When I came, things has changed the SRU wasn't "Military Camouflage" Colors anymore. Couldn't really recognize anybody in the Server..

"Fearless is a ROLE PLAY server - My name is ACTOR. Can you see the entire thing? I made that name just for Fearless, nothing else.. "

Why? Because I wanted to play on Fearless, Cause this Community is a great time-killer, and good entertainment.
Even though you didn't purchase the account, you still had the account and used it and when you created a new account you did in fact double accounted. And you chose to keep this in denial and said you never used the account when you still used it. Now you are using a new account, with new stats and new bans. The bans on your previous account is still valid even if you weren't the individual who acquired them, you still used the account for a period of time and thus used that as an account you played on.. and when you changed account you avoided those bans and gave yourself a new clean record.. which isn't permitted.

As for this being some what an biased attack on you because of the discussion, lay it off. That accusation is a rubbish one and you know very well that I was very co-operative and spoke to you for several minutes about what you did wrong. It is you who lived in denial that you did no wrong, yet you did. This is not related to the discussion, so keep that off this thread. If you feel that I am biased and is using this to personally hunt you down, feel free to do an admin abuse thread on me.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
[quote='Floodify' pid='383369' dateline='1406244450']

"Even though you didn't purchase the account, you still had the account and used it"

Why would I reject a friend offering me an account of his, cause he wanted me to come to Fearless and play together with him?

And when you created a new account you did in fact double accounted.

Double accounting brings a negative word with it.

But I didn't buy the account to go around any system. - I bought it to play on the servers, to play Garrys Mod.

In my opinion, It would be another case if this was done 1 day after being perma banned. But I did this almost 2 years after..

I am actually here to RP - I am not here to bring any negativity upon the Community.
I would understand it If i were bypassing anything, or breaking the rules repeatitly
Then I would understand the reason for me to get banned as fast, as possible. But I am not.

And you chose to keep this in denial and said you never used the account when you still used it.

I never kept the pANTIX account In denial. - Im pretty sure I wrote some private messages with SoulRipper at pantixleet, telling him that my account got retrieved / hacked at that time.

EDIT: I didn't write a private message, I wrote a thread, where noone was complaining about it.

Even though at that time, when I woke up, and couldn't log on. I was writing Aeromaax on facebook, afterwards waiting for answer - I wrote the thread message ( I didnt try to retrieve it back for 2 days ).

AeromaaX replied 2-3 days after on Facebook that it was a Hacked account, and he couldnt regain it.

After that I never returned to Fearless, untill the day I thought of buying the account.

My Thread:

[Image: 2yl0hvl.png]

SoulRipper's answer:

[Image: 2w6dspf.png]

I'm pretty sure, that SoulRipper didn't mind the "Double accounting" at that time.
- He was just making sure, that I could retrieve my items ingame, and get back to play..
Which was fair, and righteous done by SoulRipper.

EDIT: In my opinion the ban's doesnt matter, as you think of I wasn't permabanned at pANTIX account. - That kinda proofs, I didn't come in as Actor to go around any ban system.

I can't really see how it can be a that big problem, That I bought a new account.
- I am here for the entertainment, not to break the rules.
But yet you had not gotten your stuff transferred which means you didn't provide evidence which in turn makes it a double accounting. And in your unban request you said you didn't have access to the account "STEAM_0:1:38889251" at any point, which you did and you have even admitted it yourself. And what I am speaking of is not that you created a new account to avoid A ban, but what you did is that you created a new account and you started from the bottom, completely fresh beginning. This means that your ban record is wiped (without approval) and causes it to be a double accounting. If we were to allow this, then the system would of had been completely trashed due to people having the ability to wipe their record.. and they'd get away with it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Also Actor, sorry to burst your bubble but in the grand scheme of things, you're not important enough to be focused on for "personal vengeance".

Unban request denied.

User used an account in an attempt to hide his ban history and then proceeded to create shady and conflicting stories in the Courthouse.