Breaking Bad help
I finished watching the 5th season a couple weeks ago. An amazing show that I really liked and everything but there's something I didn't quite catch. One of the episodes in the 4th season I think is called "Fly" Where Walter and Jesse are trying to kill a fly that contaminated their lab. At the ending of that episode there's a scene where Walter lies down in his bed in the darkness and suddenly he sees a shadow of a fly in the red light from possibly the smoke detector or something. The problem is that they didn't explain what that fly ment, or why it was there. Perhaps I just missed the explanation. If you have any idea what that was supposed to be, please comment. Thanks.
From the Wiki:

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Fly_(symbol) Wrote:Flies were a common insect that appeared in Breaking Bad. It has been speculated that the fly represents guilt, contamination, irrational obsession, and the loss of control in Walter White's life. When a fly gets into the superlab, Walt embarks on an obsessive quest to destroy it ("Fly").

Fans have also speculated that the fly represents Jane Margolis—as Walt is about to tell the truth (that his passive inaction allowed her to die), he states that the fly will stay up forever, meaning that it was a lie to never let go because the damage it would cause.
When I watched that episode I wanted it to end 20 minutes into it. I can't believe you haven't watched the whole thing yet! YOU NEED TO! FAST! Breaking bad was definitely the best series I have or ever will watch.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • GRiiM
(07-24-2014, 01:41 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: -snip-

Thank George, that really helped.

(07-24-2014, 02:50 PM)Midget Wrote: When I watched that episode I wanted it to end 20 minutes into it. I can't believe you haven't watched the whole thing yet! YOU NEED TO! FAST! Breaking bad was definitely the best series I have or ever will watch.

I did finish watching it, if you haven't seen I said I finished the 5th season. It was indeed one of the best series I'v ever seen.