Unban for [FL:RP] oye and [FL:RP] Georgy
Your name: [FL:RP] oye and [FL:RP] Georgy

Your ban ID: oye's - 51169 / Georgy's - 51168

Banned by: [FL] Kpred

Reason: oye's - FearRP breakage, RDM, 11th ban / Georgy's - Fearrp

Involved: [FL:RP] oye, [FL:RP] Georgy. and [FL] Kpred

Why we should unban you: What Happened - I got pulled over by a cop he asked us to get out. my friend got out (Georgy) and then I got out. My friends internet sucks and is laggy, he miss clicks and punches the cop and gets chased. the cop never cuffed me and wasn't concerned with me had never even looked my way so I pulled my already "in inventory" weapon out and killed him and then during a stand off with another cop following the murder of this cop he takes us up on the roof and asked us why we did what we did. My friend is saying sorry sorry I didn't mean to punch you and I missed clicked im sorry man. while my friend was explaining him self, mid sentence the admin banned him. he didn't even give him the time to explain, he even asked him why and while he was saying it he says Liar and bans him. then he asked me why I did what I did and I get one sentence out and he bans me also. I didnt break any rule that im aware of and neither did my friend and to top it off the admin asked us to explain ourselves and both of us while in mid sentence banned us, didn't even hear what we had to say... the admin is Kpred. this is also going on the admin abuse thread.
Okay, so I pulled you over just beside the outer city gas pump on v2d. Your friend georgy originally got out, ran around me for a few seconds whilst I was pointing my gun at you screaming at you to get out the car upon which you just sat there like nothing happened - FearRP. He ran directly over to me and punched me, instead of saying "It was a misclick I'm sorry" at the time he continued to run off under gun point. Then after I faced away from you, you being overly aggressive dive out of the car and instead of getting me under FearRP shoot me dead there and then.

So, Oye - FearRP from not getting out of the car, RDM for shooting me when I was simply pulling you over for a chat about how you sped down the road.
Georgy - Breaking FearRP when he punched me whilst he was under gunpoint, and as you claim it was a misclick, you only said it was a misclick when you realised I was an admin and pulled you to the roof.

You claim I gave you no time to explain yet I did when I pulled you on the roof of big bills.

Care to explain further how it is invalid?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
well yes I did miss clicked when I punched you I didn't even know where I was and when I noticed I punched you I did try to use my mic but my internet was kinda bad at that time and on my screen I teleported all the way to the trees and my fist were going crazy and couldn't move and if I did break the rules I never noticed because my internet was acting up im sorry if I broke any rules but honestly you is not fear rp because you were looking at him when I punched you when you looked at me in my screen I was already too far for it to be a fear rp situation with you pointing a tazer at me.I didn't know what was going on and no one knows whats actualy happening to me only me so you cant call me a liar just because of what you saw and not even letting me explain what happened im sorry for what I did but I don't think a ban is gonna teach me to have better internet.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(07-22-2014, 01:06 PM)Kpred Wrote: Okay, so I pulled you over just beside the outer city gas pump on v2d. Your friend georgy originally got out, ran around me for a few seconds whilst I was pointing my gun at you screaming at you to get out the car upon which you just sat there like nothing happened - FearRP. He ran directly over to me and punched me, instead of saying "It was a misclick I'm sorry" at the time he continued to run off under gun point. Then after I faced away from you, you being overly aggressive dive out of the car and instead of getting me under FearRP shoot me dead there and then.

So, Oye - FearRP from not getting out of the car, RDM for shooting me when I was simply pulling you over for a chat about how you sped down the road.
Georgy - Breaking FearRP when he punched me whilst he was under gunpoint, and as you claim it was a misclick, you only said it was a misclick when you realised I was an admin and pulled you to the roof.

You claim I gave you no time to explain yet I did when I pulled you on the roof of big bills.

that's not what happened when he got out he was trying to talk to you and he accidently punched you and you pointed the gun at him so he moved back. I got out before he even punched you and u stared at the car the whole time till u got punched so when u ran off I shot u. there was never anything for me to "fear" seeing as how u ran off so yes I killed you. its not rdm cuz u pulled us over and had what looked like you attempting to taze my friend so yes I killed you. as for fear rp goes like I said there was nothing for me to "fear" as for I was never directly pointed at or even interacted with you.
(07-22-2014, 01:27 PM)Clowers014 Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 01:06 PM)Kpred Wrote: Okay, so I pulled you over just beside the outer city gas pump on v2d. Your friend georgy originally got out, ran around me for a few seconds whilst I was pointing my gun at you screaming at you to get out the car upon which you just sat there like nothing happened - FearRP. He ran directly over to me and punched me, instead of saying "It was a misclick I'm sorry" at the time he continued to run off under gun point. Then after I faced away from you, you being overly aggressive dive out of the car and instead of getting me under FearRP shoot me dead there and then.

that's not what happened when he got out he was trying to talk to you and he accidently punched you and you pointed the gun at him so he moved back. I got out before he even punched you and u stared at the car the whole time till u got punched so when u ran off I shot u. there was never anything for me to "fear" seeing as how u ran off so yes I killed you. its not rdm cuz u pulled us over and had what looked like you attempting to taze my friend so yes I killed you. as for fear rp goes like I said there was nothing for me to "fear" as for I was never directly pointed at or even interacted with you.

I had my USP pointed at you the ENTIRE time I was facing the car, I never ran off after your friend punched me, I remained still and physgunned your friend so let me remind you that lying will get you no where and will only result in a permanent forum ban.

(07-22-2014, 01:49 PM)Kpred Wrote:

I had my USP pointed at you the ENTIRE time I was facing the car, I never ran off after your friend punched me, I remained still and physgunned your friend so let me remind you that lying will get you no where and will only result in a permanent forum ban.
so now you know what I was going through? I was lagging my internet was acting up and I didnt know what was going on and your telling yourself lies because you even said you never even looked at me so it wont be fear rp honestly( had my USP pointed at you the ENTIRE time I was facing the car, I never ran off after your friend punched me, I remained still and physgunned your friend so let me remind you that lying will get you no where and will only result in a permanent forum ban.) you said you never looked at me so you physguned me because you felt like it being an admin is a job and allways winning is not the job ok kinda learn to lose and not just ban people because you lost.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(07-22-2014, 01:49 PM)Kpred Wrote:

your right lying wont get me anywhere that's why im not lying. just cuz your an admin doesn't mean you know everything. im telling you what happened, MY friend is telling you what happened. You stared at the car THE WHOLE TIME then got hit, then turned, looked at him and went forward I pulled my gun out and killed you. I don't care if you THINK im lying I know im not lying and so does my friend. So ban me or un ban me it doesn't really matter cuz you've already made up your mind on what your gonna do. you THINK your right and your stubborn and theres no changing you mind so I don't care.
Denied, you clearly broke FearRP both of you and Oye RDMed.