Unban me pl0x :(
Sad 
Your name: [TG] Aaron.

Your ban ID: 51159

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'PRosmashing a body into the GROUND

Involved: My best friend, Ben Davis (Who also told the admins that it was a joke and let me kill him but he was ignored)

Why we should unban you: Well first of all, I tried to contact the staff member who banned me via Steam but did not add me, however I had my Best friend's full permission to kill him as he wanted to, also me and my best friend insanely love CityRP. And even though I know what I did was wrong and unneeded, I apologize to the Staff member and hope for another chance.
Don't make an UBR if you know you broke the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-22-2014, 12:24 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Don't make an UBR if you know you broke the rules.

As I said, my friend Ben Davis, told me to kill him since he had about 2 health and there was no Paramedic on the server, so technically I didn't kill someone for no reason.
Denied.

I Watched you smash his body with a tub into the ground, that's a direct rule infraction..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub