Please UnBan Bad8oyJordonR32
Your name: Captain_Celtic

[b]Your ban ID: 46827

[b]Banned by: [FL] Temar

[b]Reason: Scamming

[b]Involved: Bad8oyJordonR32

[b]Why we should unban you: Hello im Jordons friend Jack and he Told Me about him being banned forever and he wants me to tell you that he deeply regrets Scamming and lying he was 13 and new to computing and thought tht he would get away with it he really wants to be unbanned
PS: The Ban ID Is His And Also The Other Info Too and thts my steam name at the top
why cant he post him self?
You Banned Him For Life From The Fourm
ill have to look into that then too, when i get chance, wont be till atleast tomorrow as im at work right now
after some checking this is what i see
you are the same person, both accounts banned for trying to circumvent a ban using family sharing
and the last unban didnt go so well with Alot of lies
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=44612
Listen Jordon Is My Friend And He Let Me Use His Gmail Address So I Could Join Steam And We Can Play Together Thats Y We Family Shared So I could Have The Same Games

So Thats Y I Want Him Unbanned

look im sorry this was the only way i could do it you banned me from the fourms what other way could i possibly done
(07-19-2014, 03:27 PM)Dimitri_141 Wrote: look im sorry this was the only way i could do it you banned me from the fourms what other way could i possibly done
you seam to have confused your self with him
sorry my mistake please unban him
denied