BR on multiple users
Name of player:
#1 [FL:RP] SuLt4n # No Sounds (corleone)
#2 Shbeb (chef)
#3 N-A-H (rebel)
#4 [FL:RP] D.MgNo0oN (corleone)
#5 xNooruldeen (corleone(Don))

SteamID:
#1 STEAM_0:1:68932808 (corleone)
#2 STEAM_0:1:91239351 (chef)
#3 STEAM_0:0:73566700 (rebel)
#4 STEAM_0:1:92208074 (corleone)
#5 STEAM_0:1:77963955 (corleone(don))

Time in GMT: aprox 9:10am GMT+2

Server: v2p

Summary:
Loong story short. Me as bmd was asked to sell kevlar to a corleone (which i did), few minutes later i saw corleones stacing around my gate, arming theirselves up etc.
I tranqued one of the guys, and sent an advert msg (seen in evidence), next i know, im being raided by rebels, corleone and a freaking chef..
Later i asked why this failRP happened, and they told me that i shot the rebel, which i clearly didnt!

Evidence:
Warning shot at corleone
[Image: 3dm26ibs8z3eejvbess1.jpg]

Chef raiding
[Image: 7yjhk5zmdlqrag1wm63.jpg]

Rebel who was raiding with corleones (dont have more evidance, but you can check logs and see that he shot me several times)
[Image: pzhm4i4w27zm8zia6xcy.jpg]

And i asked my friend to collect their names
[Image: yu1j2wxjr3q7pwkt1tv.jpg]
[Image: 0uxb8ai7d9umdspafzrt.jpg]
1- You raided Without Reason N-A-H , and we just stopped at near the door , we don't want to raid u because we don't have any reason ! , and before 1 weak u raided me randomly , and i can't see u , was a bug

2- We Was at my door and we was waiting for something then u tranqed me randomly

3- the chef was watching to us , then u shot him

4- and whats the problem if the chef have a gun , he don't shot u Smile

5- then we saw N-A-H , and he want to raiding you for reason : you raided him , then he want to raid you , but this is not a failRP

6- when we done , the rebel raid us for reason : help thakid , really ? the rebels was raid him , why did u help him

7- you insulted me on OOC : Some Pictures

[Image: mz14DR.jpg]

^
this picture when he tranqed me randomly

[Image: PBab1Z.jpg]

^
what he said at the ooc

[Image: YrljGK.jpg]

^
this screenshot when this rebel kill me
More evidence of the corleone admitting to have worked with the rebels.
http://i.imgur.com/wHlJK6a.jpg

The chef that raided can be seen on the far right, he had carried a Mac-10 as well.
http://i.imgur.com/qssXjjX.jpg

(07-22-2014, 07:03 AM)SuLt4n Wrote: 1- You raided Without Reason N-A-H , and we just stopped at near the door , we don't want to raid u because we don't have any reason ! , and before 1 weak u raided me randomly , and i can't see u , was a bug

2- We Was at my door and we was waiting for something then u tranqed me randomly

5- then we saw N-A-H , and he want to raiding you for reason : you raided him , then he want to raid you , but this is not a failRP

6- when we done , the rebel raid us for reason : help thakid , really ? the rebels was raid him , why did u help him

^

^
what he said at the ooc

^

1- Post a ban request for it in that case.
2- He gave you a warning to leave, and you all were armed when I arrived.
3- The chef had a Mac-10
4- I don't know if he shot or not, so I didn't kill him.
5- That was before I joined.
6- The rebel leader never told me anything about the raid, it was before I joined. (Rebels/Mafia Rule Number 4.Different teams are created for a reason do not join other teams, for example rebels don't join mafia.)
7-He said you can explain yourself, he didn't call you one.
(07-22-2014, 07:05 AM)Muddiless Wrote: More evidence of the corleone admitting to have worked with the rebels.
http://i.imgur.com/wHlJK6a.jpg

The chef that raided can be seen on the far right, he had carried a Mac-10 as well.
http://i.imgur.com/qssXjjX.jpg

(07-22-2014, 07:03 AM)SuLt4n Wrote: 1- You raided Without Reason N-A-H , and we just stopped at near the door , we don't want to raid u because we don't have any reason ! , and before 1 weak u raided me randomly , and i can't see u , was a bug

^

^
what he said at the ooc

^

1- Post a ban request for it in that case.
2- He gave you a warning to leave, and you all were armed when I arrived.
3- The chef had a Mac-10
4- I don't know if he shot or not, so I didn't kill him.
5- That was before I joined.
6- The rebel leader never told me anything about the raid, it was before I joined. (Rebels/Mafia Rule Number 4.Different teams are created for a reason do not join other teams, for example rebels don't join mafia.)
7-He said you can explain yourself, he didn't call you one.

1- We was don't help the rebel , but u tranqed me , here i can help him to raid , lol , where is the wrong
Rebels/Mafia Rule Number 4.Different teams are created for a reason do not join other teams, for example rebels don't join mafia.)
(07-22-2014, 07:57 AM)Totaku Wrote: Rebels/Mafia Rule Number 4.Different teams are created for a reason do not join other teams, for example rebels don't join mafia.)

lol ,

We was buying from the chef , and the rebel was want to raid thakid

+

then you tranqed me , Now I have a reason For raiding , and the rebel wanna to raid you Smile

its Not a BreakingRP , wasn't my fault
You Raided me 5 Times Randomly
We aren't here to debate over whichever rules we apparently broke. If you have proof of a random said, post a a ban request.
What I did , was True

and N-A-H was did true job
In that case, why were you complaining about me killing you when a rebel was raiding? This is where you contradict yourself.