Bunch of fucking minges 3 people
Player name:
SteamID (if possible):
Paul Boehm: STEAM_0:0:20417797
Winsconsin: STEAM_0:1:25973293
Andreas Tipsmark (Tipper): STEAM_0:1:20385341

Time in GMT: 7:12

SummaryToungeaul and the 2 other minges, get crowbars, and start fucking RDM'ing cops and me. One of them even awp'd Bender. I have pics for proof.They killed me at spawn more than 5 times! Tipsmark was a rebel that trapped me in the corners thus, allowed Paul and Winconsin to crowbar me.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/heyfool/screenshots/

ALOT of screen shots, all of them show proof of them being complete minges.
(08-11-2011, 07:18 PM)ProIce Wrote: Player name:
SteamID (if possible):
Paul Boehm: STEAM_0:0:20417797
Winsconsin: STEAM_0:1:25973293
Andreas Tipsmark (Tipper): STEAM_0:1:20385341

Time in GMT: 7:12

SummaryToungeaul and the 2 other minges, get crowbars, and start freaking RDM'ing cops and me. One of them even awp'd Bender. I have pics for proof.They killed me at spawn more than 5 times! Tipsmark was a rebel the other 2 were unemployed.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/heyfool/screenshots/

ALOT of screen shots, all of them show proof of them being complete minges.

This is true, I made a disco. People wanted to get in but I wasn't done. Then one of them pulled out an AWP and randomly shot me. They deserve a 3 day ban.
Never Rdm'ed anyone... i had max 2-3 kills that night (self defence) check console.. none of the pics have anything to do with me
You trapped me in the corner allowing Paul to kill me. @ Nexus.
Paul Boehm has stolen my car four times, ditching it in Evolakes and Last night spawn killed me at corleone's(the road to the tunnel in villa1).

Winconsin scammed me for guarding his store, and he helps Paul.

I am a witness of this minginess.
[Image: source.gif]
The pictures does not proof anything, of the above said. Also we never did what ProIce typed. Also the pictures only show wiscounsin standing there "not" doing anything, and some other random person called freaky standing with a crowbar ^^
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
(08-12-2011, 05:08 AM)Bokoen Wrote: The pictures does not proof anything, of the above said. Also we never did what ProIce typed. Also the pictures only show wiscounsin standing there "not" doing anything, and some other random person called freaky standing with a crowbar ^^

Your not fucking involved GTFO THE THREAD.
Winconsin is a total minge.
(08-11-2011, 07:18 PM)ProIce Wrote: Summary:Paul and the 2 other minges,

(08-12-2011, 07:16 PM)ProIce Wrote: Your not freaking involved GTFO THE THREAD.
Winconsin is a total minge.

WTF? You even type in the beginning that I am one of the persons you want banned. So dont tell me to get "GTFO THE THREAD". And again we did not do any of the above said.
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra