Ban Request on [FL:RP] Pina
Name of player: [FL:RP] Pina

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75043946

Time in GMT: 21:10

Server: v33x

Summary: Came across a dead body and decided to see if they were still alive to call a paramedic to then find that they were dead. Pina then ran up to me calling me a "twat" and saying that i ruined her rp from another day. She then proceeded to shoot me with a shotgun.

Evidence:
Don't have evidence of chat but managed to record her killing me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIpdNtVr...XOMLk3qUzw
Look mate. I was stood next to where someone has been "CDM'ed" and when I was stood there you stood on her in the red dress that you can see in the video. After you stood on her you jumped on my head (FailRP) and started dancing then started to punch me while you was dancing. I have been pissed off lately and I had all the right to kill you because you was punching me and stood on a Unconscious/tazed body I was going to call a medic but I could not because you was punching me I tried to tell you to go away and stop punching me you did not so I shot you, it was a valid reason for me to shoot you.
(Bean sounds like an asshole now)
Bean you are trying to get me banned because I shot you for a good reason. On Friday I think I was doing a Roleplay with JafroSquirral27, General rickets, Reefcat, Bluecakedrop and others and you came along and started to ruin the RP. A admin (Fultz I think) took you away from the wedding but you ignored the admin and you came back. You and Luek was trying to ruin our RP but you don't really care do you? You want to ruin everybodies experience on Cityrp cos you cant have a good time.
(07-21-2014, 01:41 PM)PinappleKiller2001 Wrote: Look mate. I was stood next to where someone has been "CDM'ed" and when I was stood there you stood on her in the red dress that you can see in the video. After you stood on her you jumped on my head (FailRP) and started dancing then started to punch me while you was dancing. I have been pissed off lately and I had all the right to kill you because you was punching me and stood on a Unconscious/tazed body I was going to call a medic but I could not because you was punching me I tried to tell you to go away and stop punching me you did not so I shot you, it was a valid reason for me to shoot you.

As you can see from the video I accidentally stood on her to avoid being shot. I also did not kill her by jumping on her, she was already dead. I also never punched you and you never told me to go away or to stop punching you (which I wasn't anyway like I just said).

(07-21-2014, 02:33 PM)PinappleKiller2001 Wrote: Bean you are trying to get me banned because I shot you for a good reason. On Friday I think I was doing a Roleplay with JafroSquirral27, General rickets, Reefcat, Bluecakedrop and others and you came along and started to ruin the RP. A admin (Fultz I think) took you away from the wedding but you ignored the admin and you came back. You and Luek was trying to ruin our RP but you don't really care do you? You want to ruin everybodies experience on Cityrp cos you cant have a good time.

From my understanding of the rules of fearless, I do not believe you are allowed to deal with out of character matters in game, especially because of something that happened from a different day. Also I never ruined anyone's rp on that day. I watched for about 5mins then went to go pick someone else up as they also wanted to watch, when I got back I was greeted by you with a gun. Yeah Fultz did tell me not to go back to the wedding and I didn't return. I waited 5 minutes after you killed me and went to the lake to fish, I never returned to the wedding. By the time I got there the wedding seemed to had finished. After about 5mins of me fishing on the pier next to the houses I got greeted by you again with a gun but you didn't kill so it wasn't so bad I guess. But yeah, I do quite enjoy playing on these servers thanks. Last sentence seemed a bit unnecessary as I'm not trying to offend you in anyway.

Screenshots of Pina shooting at me while I was fishing:

Approved.