Unban request
Your name: [FP RP] Albert Wesker

Your ban ID: 51109

Banned by: [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: NLR, Revenge kill, backseat adminitrating, 17th ban

Involved: ther was 1 corleone don and corleone member i froget they names iam sorry

Story: what was happans it's the was a corleone member and don was random raid me
and they dident hand a weapon i came to them with weapon in my hand talld them on the ground and they was near etc other well they tooked weapon broke fear rp and killed me then i broked nlr and the don called admin and was trying to explane the don was lie about all and the other member then admin talld he can know if was fear rp or was not then he banned me for 1 day well afther 1 hour i was check my ban and i saw my ban was changed to Never

Why we should unban you: Iam learned my leason and dont want to get ban cuz i donated and i want to donate for V.I.P "90" days all iam asking you just plz give me a second chance it's will never happance agine
You planning to donate is not a reason for us to give you another chance. You've had way too many already, and I see no reason why you should be given another one.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
all iam asking just give me a second chance and you will see
You have had 17 chances, that is what Enzyme is saying.
Denied.

User has recieved enough chances, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator