Most Famous FL Player
Been in Media several times. Nothing big though, just TV, Radio, News Paper, GLBT sites. Only thing actually worth telling about, and showing you, is when I was a contestant on a Norwegian game show.
My cousin signed us up, so it's me vs. him in a battle of knowledge. The clip is in Norwegian though, so those who do not speak or understand Norwegian. Well. Learn it.

My uncle recorded the show and posted it on youtube. Have fun.

The following 14 users Like Feffe's post:
  • Tmdirtbike, GRiiM, GeorgeTheBoy, Kpred, Weecow, Rylund, Floodify, Ciryl, Falcon, Flame, James_Gaff, Imperator, Nacreas, Craz
I've been in the newspaper with my dad when I was 3 or 4 he was a kinda local celeb cos he ran the festival

I also told a joke on kids TV as basil Brush once.....

Oh and my band performed a couple weeks back... Shame it was only a small crowd but hopefully my college course will give us tips on how to improve Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • mgdwszx
I have 35 Facebook friends, so I think you guys should take a few steps back now.
The following 3 users Like Theomenz's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Wood, Reefaz
(07-26-2014, 10:22 PM)Theomenz Wrote: I have 35 Facebook friends, so I think you guys should take a few steps back now.

I have 89 Instagram followers, so you're the one who should back off m8 be4ore i rekt u scrublord u ch33ky ahse conte. 1v1 irl? HS only ife thts teh case.
Lol I like how it's called "Most Famous FL Player" and you're all talking about things you've done before. Smile
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
(07-27-2014, 03:42 PM)Rule 34 Wrote: Lol I like how it's called "Most Famous FL Player" and you're all talking about things you've done before. Smile

As oppose to what? Things we're gonna do?

If so, I'm gonna go to Uranus cause idgaf.

Get on my level.
(07-28-2014, 11:38 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(07-27-2014, 03:42 PM)Rule 34 Wrote: Lol I like how it's called "Most Famous FL Player" and you're all talking about things you've done before. Smile

As oppose to what? Things we're gonna do?

If so, I'm gonna go to Uranus cause idgaf.

Get on my level.

As opposed to discussing the most famous FL player, as the title suggests.
But you know what? These are Fearless forums. So I guess do whatever, you know.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]

Maybe because there isn't any definitive answer to who is the most famous. Plus, half the people are joking.

In case you couldn't tell.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Haarek
I own this:

[Image: earth-from-space-western.jpg]

I guess you could call me "Mr.Worldwide"

Spoiler :
[Image: apfot.jpg]

Too bad I ain't no FL player, otherwise I would've beat ya all with a few rap songs written 'bout me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 12 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Barkles, Venom, Chumps, Wood, James_Gaff, Joram, Reefaz, Haarek, HellShell, Blurr, Feffe, GeorgeTheBoy