Ban request on Commanderbro
Name of player: Commanderbro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45312540

Time in GMT: 11:05

Server:v33x

Summary: Commanderbro cdmed a rebel and fair enough, it was an accident, but when I tried to ask what was going on he cdmed me on purpose, luckily I was revived by a medic. I have no evidence of this bit but when I warranted an arrest for him he started talking in ooc. The rebel who got cdmed tried to stick up for me but then Commanderbro proceeded to break the rules by having a private conversation in OOC, which youre meant to us /pm for.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=288734547
You are actully blaming me for CDMing and you dont have proofs. Well we had discussions but after that we took it on pm so it was like just few clauses upthere. Well i never CDMed there but i came with full speed hit one of the rebels then one pointed gun at me and told me to leave or something so i went in my car and tried to go and he killed me. I dont actully remember what happent there, i just know that i came with full speed there were 3 rebels on middle of the road and i hit one of them while rebel killed me...Fair enough then. After that we had some discussions which we took to pm after few words in ooc. So i dont see ban here anyway...Also that gamerr blamed me that i "mass CDMED" what is not even true. He is making stories and blaming other people for something what he just made up. I hit like you and someone before that but i called medic. At that moment i didnt even had a chance to call them cause i was dead already.
You ARE a very dodgy guy sometimes Commander, remember that, you don't always stick to the rules like glue even if you know you're breaking them.
Its funny how this report seems to be because he talked to someone in ooc. You have no proof of anything else.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
(07-22-2014, 11:50 AM)Richtea Wrote: Its funny how this report seems to be because he talked to someone in ooc. You have no proof of anything else.

Yes im comfused what he want anyway. He actully reported me for having private talk in OOC which was quickly taken to /pm. So i dont see problems. Talks always start at OOC then they go on /pm isnt it like that?
what happened was you cdmd a rebel, so I said get out of your car and you proceeded to back up and drive into me, that was a good 5 minutes before I took the screenshot, the convo through ooc lasted that long, which is against the rules, sadly I have no proof of the cdm, but you have the accusations and also the chat which you were not meant to be having. Im sure if the admins look at the logs you will see cdm by you every time you're on because you always seem to be doing it
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.