Ban Request on [IM] Awesome Sauce
Name of player: [IM] Awesome Sauce

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15826871

Time in GMT: 10:50 GMT+1

Server: RP_EvoCity_V2D

Summary: As I spawned in, I see this tides truck that has another tides truck ontop of it, I took several screenshots and then saw it again, Sauce then gets out and takes it out of the back and places it next to the road, he attached it to a kitchen table and put it in the back so it would not fall off, after contacting a staff member it was concluded that I'm reporting him for FailRP and Propabuse.

Evidence:
[Image: BEB639824A000A949DAAE47B23EBFC459F3C6B1B]
[Image: 108C73E9798FA8EB5BDB43C09C28C220C329C0B8]
[Image: 5BAD9C2207F917FE77F2BF1E6F157339B94AE895]
[Image: 550C7CC4E17BBD96F2FA15A922BBBCDF97DF771E]
I just took that truck out very briefly to refuel, since the whole truck didn't fit in the BP roof.
The truck didn't fall off very easily before I attached it with the table, but the table made it extra safe, so it wouldn't actually have a chance of crushing people to death, I was just trying to avoid propkilling everyone in case I made a sharp turn.

Also, I deleted it immediately when I was asked to , when another member pointed out it was FailRP. I then put some boxes in the back and just carried those around....This was simply a bit of an experiment to see how the truck would work.
If you asked me like the other guy did I would have removed it immediately aswell, but instead you decided to instantly post a BR, without even trying to talk to me, and not telling me about it. I'm not insulting you, but you could have asked, and I would have politely removed it on the spot. If I knew at the time I was bothering people I wouldn't be driving around with it in the first place.

I will admit to a bit of "failRP" here, but I don't think this is considered modifying the tides truck (at least not like putting a trailer or a crane in the back, ot throwing seats in (like I've seen people do many times) i'm simply putting stuff in the back to transport. The table wasn't there as a modification, but for safety. I did drive around with the truck on top of my truck before with no table attached, and it worked fine, but it fell over a few times so I attached it, in order to not propkill everyone in the place in case I did have an accident (which actually happenned. I flipped the truck over in front of the nexus by accident, and the table pretty much saved all the people standing around the exit). Since you can't use ropes, or any constraints on your own cars this was the closest thing I found to secure it in place.

And about the FailRP part, I've seen trucks carry trucks the same size, or even bigger things IRL, here's an example: http://www.saudishift.com/wp-content/upl...hina-1.jpg
Hell sometimes trucks carry things as big as entire houses, and here's another example http://dncmovers.net/PhotoAlbums/album_1...age10.jpeg

Of course IRL they are attached with ropes etc. but like I said, you can't use ropes on fearless so what I did was the closest thing I thought of.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
I assumed that with your experience you knew better and therefor decided to post it.
I have seen trucks carry trucks the same size IRL (Hell, I see flatbeds doing this all the time in my country), and provided pics above that I found on the internet, all of them from normal IRL situations. Therefore I decided this was acceptable, or at least reasonable to do.
Also, the fact that I have experience doesn't justify you not telling me about this BR, therefore not giving me a chance to defend myself. I always "advertise" my BRs so people have a chance to defend themselves. However, if I hadn't stumbled upon this post I would not even know I was getting a BR, and by the time I could try to argue I would not have any possible defense, as this thread would be locked.
Personal ethics aside, I think I've made my point pretty clear about the reallism of this situation, and I don't consider this a bannable offense at all.
Once again, check the pics in my post above.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
Approved, short blacklist applied due to the fact it is FailRP to carry a tides truck on the back of another along with putting it on a table blocking the side-walk.

[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck