[Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation

Announcement

Today Mist opened its brand new Transportation Center, Where agents can send personal belongings, Packages, Ammunition and weaponry to other Branches of Mist across the U.S.

On the first day of its operation, We had to send an Urgent delivery of some Ammunition and Hot weaponry that were left from "Operation Firebird" to the Massachusetts branch. A helicopter was requested to pick up the package. After an hour it finally arrived and took the package with it.

Thank you to everyone who participated!
The following 5 users Like Guy0544's post:
  • Imperator, Jafro, Chech, Ivan Tempski, Asylum
OOC Information

Steam name: [FL:RP] CommanderBro
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45312540
Hours: Around 502 hours.
Bans: 7 bans. 3 was not fair
Blacklists: 13. Also half of them was not right and it was bad decision from staff members
Define your english from 1-10: 7
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 6
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: Yes, i do.
Have you red the Mist rules?: I did.
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10:

Activity on v33x: 8
Activity on v2p: 4
Activity on v2d: 4
Activity on Forums: 8

Also there is no problem for me to join any server when we are roleplaying. I WILL join wherever we will roleplay.

IC Information

Name: Paul Patrick Jackson
Weight: 82
Adress: Evocity Street, Downtown Villas 87
Why do you want to join MSC?: Well i am looking for good clan and that one is great made and it giving me good impresion. I also love protecting and i am searching for some real action.
Why should MSC choose you?: Well after i left Military my life became bored and normally. I am searching for organisation which would take me back to action, skills and old habits. I am patient, have skills with shotguns, snipers and other heavy guns.
What advantages can you bring to Mist: Well i am in good shape, have experiences with Guns, can take orders and i am team man.
Sign: Mister Paul Patrick Jackson
(08-02-2014, 02:12 AM)CommanderBro Wrote: -snip-

**You open an envelope that appeared in your mailbox this morning**
Hello Mr Jackson, we saw you posted an application on our official website and we evaluated it. We are sad to announce that you were denied. You have too much bans and blacklists, and we do not think you fit for our standards.
Well my last ban was around 200 hours ago. I changed. Ok then. Also not giving someone a chance who completly changed is dumb Wink
(08-02-2014, 06:27 PM)CommanderBro Wrote: Well my last ban was around 200 hours ago. I changed. Ok then. Also not giving someone a chance who completly changed is dumb Wink

I do not appreciate your use of language and it makes me even more sure about my decision. Goodbye.
The following 1 user Likes Guy0544's post:
  • Imperator
(08-02-2014, 06:33 PM)Guy0544 Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 06:27 PM)CommanderBro Wrote: Well my last ban was around 200 hours ago. I changed. Ok then. Also not giving someone a chance who completly changed is dumb Wink

I do not appreciate your use of language and it makes me even more sure about my decision. Goodbye.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Weekly updates!

Code:
- Fixed some grammar mistakes
- Roster updated

Promotions
[FL:RP] Jafro promoted from Private to Private First Class
Promoted for participating in many of our operations and jobs and doing good at work.

Resignations
EuanJ97 left Mist due to not having enough time to play with the clan.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Jafro
OOC Information

Steam name:
SteamID:
Hours: 80+
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 1
Define your english from 1-10: 10
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 6
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: Yes.
Have you read the Mist rules?: Yes.
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10: 7

IC Information

Name: Jason "Scotty" Todd
Weight: 12 Stone
Address: 14 Willhead Road, Evocity
Why do you want to join MSC?: I would like to join MSC because I fell I could help and give all my skills to there command.
Why should MSC choose you?: MSC should choose me, because: I am one of a kind, I am a soldier, I am a fighter.
What advantages can you bring to Mist: Weapons, Driving
Sign: -Todd

(08-02-2014, 08:27 PM)The Derpy Gamer Wrote: -snip-

**You open an envelope that appeared in your mailbox this morning**
Hello Mr Todd, we saw you posted an application on our official website and we evaluated it. We are happy to say you are accepted! Please visit the nearest recruitment center for details. (Add Guy0544 on steam)

Announcement

From today (06.08.2014) everyone with the rank sergeant or higher will get acess to the field HQ. The high command is now done making a new and more strict recruitment system as well, thanks for all of your hard work this first weeks!

Also I will be active again as I just returned from my trip! Cheese
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.