Unban request Darker Than Black
Hellooo guys,

i just was banned for:

51062 Darker Than Black STEAM_0:1:17853090 Steam Profile Breaking FearRP 23 hours and 54 minutes [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Your name: Darker Than Black

Your ban ID: 51062

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Actually i dont know exactly what happened, what i did: i was a firefighter and i asked in OOC how i remove my car serval times and no one respond me.
Becaus of this, i couldnt spawn a firefighter car and i drove with my privat car.
But i was just like 10 seconds in my car, i just enter it, drove 5 seconds and then i get the ban.
My car was at the lake, i run to the lake, pick it up, drive till the houses down the street and was banned, i think the mod was at the lake when i pick up the car.
I didnt pass the tunnel, not corolone villa, so it was really just 5 seconds till i was banned.
And BEFORE i asked how to remove a car becaus i wanted to spawn the fire fighter car but couldnt becaus of the old car...

So please, i was not doing that specially and i was seeing driving around all night with privat car while they was police and no one did car.. :/
Please put on the [FL:M] tag on banning staffmember.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I received a call that a fireman was breaking fearRP. When I arrived I saw 2-3 people with guns pointed at your vehicle. They told you to get out of the car and you completely ignored them and drove off. That is why you were banned.
As i did say, i just was arriving there, i came to my car, this guys was pointing guns to me and told me to leave (thats what i understood) and another guy wanted to get intro my car (which was a corleone too, like 1 of them). He wanted me to take him with me.

So honestly i cant understand when 4 people scream to me at mic, if they clearly want something from me, they should type it or speak at once and dont await from me, that i understand that when all shout at me at once and another guy ask me (before) to get him a ride.
This all didnt took longer then 10 seconds.

Before when i was a doctor, they always wanted me to leave, thats why i also thought they want me to leave btw, and they dont wanted me to get out or something like that.

oh and btw, i already was in my car when they guy appear to me and point guns at me and shout at me (if u ask me, they told me to leave, not to get out....)
Expired.