Ban request on [FL:RP] Oye & yourmadreesse
Name of player: [FL:RP] Oye & yourmadreesse

SteamID:
[FL:RP] Oye: STEAM_0:0:60151968
yourmadreesse: STEAM_0:1:90618078

Time in GMT: 0:46 AM

Server: v2d

Summary: As I was arresting yourmadreesse, [FL:RP] Oye approached me with a shot gun, and the followed murder of me. When I later asked him about the situation, he said that he was paid for his friend to get him 'out of a situation'. As I was talking to [FL:RP] Oye after killing me, yourmadreesse intentionally killed me with his car, crushing me between his car and the tree.

Evidence:
lol like how you edited the video a bit..... anyways you had my friend cuffed for more 10 min and spammed the radio cuz the pres wouldn't answer.(this is all in the bank of America by the way)I WAS, was, going to go in and tell u to get on the ground and take him out then hopefully successfully run away and undo his cuffs. but here's what happened I ran in you jumped up pointing a gun a me and ran in to what would be the "staff" part of the room while still pointing a gun at me. At the time the server was dDosed and everyone had a ping over 900, if you were to run you would lag back and forth from all around the city. I heard gun shots so I started shooting assuming that u were shooting. I couldn't see anything as it would flip my screen back and forth from the gas station to the bank to the parking lot and so on... I was damaged and we DID exchange fire after the lag had died down. I ran out side then back in and killed you. THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND, I think I was recording at the time to. if it is needed I will check as for the "evidence" he has provided is me mumbling and him saying he's goanna banned me in a noobly rage. thank you and as for what happened with the car at the end I have no idea.
(07-19-2014, 04:15 AM)Clowers014 Wrote: lol like how you edited the video a bit..... anyways you had my friend cuffed for more 10 min and spammed the radio cuz the pres wouldn't answer.(this is all in the bank of America by the way)I WAS, was, going to go in and tell u to get on the ground and take him out then hopefully successfully run away and undo his cuffs. but here's what happened I ran in you jumped up pointing a gun a me and ran in to what would be the "staff" part of the room while still pointing a gun at me. At the time the server was dDosed and everyone had a ping over 900, if you were to run you would lag back and forth from all around the city. I heard gun shots so I started shooting assuming that u were shooting. I couldn't see anything as it would flip my screen back and forth from the gas station to the bank to the parking lot and so on... I was damaged and we DID exchange fire after the lag had died down. I ran out side then back in and killed you. THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND, I think I was recording at the time to. if it is needed I will check as for the "evidence" he has provided is me mumbling and him saying he's goanna banned me in a noobly rage. thank you and as for what happened with the car at the end I have no idea.

Riiiiiiight. The video is exactly what happened when I talked to you, please provide evidence if otherwise.
Quote:and ran in to what would be the "staff" part of the room while still pointing a gun at me.
There you have it, you broke fearRP as well. Because you hear gunshots doesn't mean that you can shoot me all you want. You can't come in and shoot me because I was arresting your friend. How long I kept your friend in custody is completely irrelevant. I was waiting for the president to do warrants, and you began running inside the bank with a shotgun.
(07-19-2014, 02:06 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(07-19-2014, 04:15 AM)Clowers014 Wrote: lol like how you edited the video a bit..... anyways you had my friend cuffed for more 10 min and spammed the radio cuz the pres wouldn't answer.(this is all in the bank of America by the way)I WAS, was, going to go in and tell u to get on the ground and take him out then hopefully successfully run away and undo his cuffs. but here's what happened I ran in you jumped up pointing a gun a me and ran in to what would be the "staff" part of the room while still pointing a gun at me. At the time the server was dDosed and everyone had a ping over 900, if you were to run you would lag back and forth from all around the city. I heard gun shots so I started shooting assuming that u were shooting. I couldn't see anything as it would flip my screen back and forth from the gas station to the bank to the parking lot and so on... I was damaged and we DID exchange fire after the lag had died down. I ran out side then back in and killed you. THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND, I think I was recording at the time to. if it is needed I will check as for the "evidence" he has provided is me mumbling and him saying he's goanna banned me in a noobly rage. thank you and as for what happened with the car at the end I have no idea.

Riiiiiiight. The video is exactly what happened when I talked to you, please provide evidence if otherwise.
Quote:and ran in to what would be the "staff" part of the room while still pointing a gun at me.
There you have it, you broke fearRP as well. Because you hear gunshots doesn't mean that you can shoot me all you want. You can't come in and shoot me because I was arresting your friend. How long I kept your friend in custody is completely irrelevant. I was waiting for the president to do warrants, and you began running inside the bank with a shotgun.

Ii said I heard gun shots, as far as I could tell we were the only ones in the area with weapons out so is sort of makes you assume you are being shot at and if im being shot at im not going to stand by and receive shots and not fire back in attempt to live. it it wasn't fearrp I had the shotgun point and yelling get down before you jumped up running back in to the staff part, so your the one breaking fearrp. and what are you trying to get me banned for anyways cuz I didn't rdm you and I didn't break fearrp so idk what ur trying to accomplish here I have givin you my reasons if you don't like them then quit trying to argue. these are my reasons im done. Admins if your reviewing this I may be able to get you footage of what ALL happened cuz I had left my recording software on for like 2 hours of gameplay and it may have been during this.
Appropriate bans given out.