[Closed] The Brotherhood

AMAZONIA

This was not a clan event, but rather run by a member of the clan. The Brotherhood were present in securing the 'town', and making sure its citizens were kept safe.

*INSERT CONTRACT*

Contract of Employment:
3 Security Guards/$3,000 per 30 mins
Guards equipped with Kevlar and Kalashnikovs. Senior security members of The Brotherhood.

Employer: Garry Wong
Renewed: Yes
Amount: 4 times
Pay: $12,000 deposited to treasury.
Classed as: Success/Failure
Pictures for archive in folder below:

Spoiler :

POLICE BLOCKADE DURING DISCUSSION

FIRST CITIZENS

DISCUSSION WITH SRU

A BROTHERHOOD GUARD STATIONED ON A PLATFORM

WE KNOW
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
You know nothing XD
The following 1 user Likes Villain's post:
  • Jericho
(06-17-2015, 11:03 AM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote: You know nothing XD

please
i know how to screw wildlings
END OF AMAZONIA

At approximately 6pm GMT+1, the city of Amazonia was overwhelmed by a coalition of SRU and police. Two Brotherhood members were present at the scene.

*INSERT CONTRACT*

Employer: President of Amazonia

Renewed: No.
Amount: $2,000 for 2 guards armed with AK-47s.
Classed as: Success/Failure - UNDECIDED
Pictures for archive in folder below: 
Attack was swift and brutal - Brotherhood members no equipped with cameras, President of Amazonia arrested, no photographs recovered.

I would personally like to commend the two Brotherhood members who executed their duty so well, getting severely injured in the process.

GARRY WONG - DIRECTOR OF ASSASSINATION + 1 MERIT
PETYR ROMANOV - SECURITY GUARD - +1 MERIT

The operation was regarded as neither a failure or success as, whilst the Brotherhood members were eventually incapacitated and taken away for intensive care, and the President arrested, three SRUs and one police officer were killed in the offence - the members did their duty and I believe they completed their duty.

END CONTRACT 

Signed,
Mats Tyzkovki

WE KNOW

TO: [email protected]
SUBJECT: Alliance

[Image: CGt2ci5.png]

Hello Mr. Tyzkovki. I thank you for you interest in becoming allies with one another. We have reviewed your company and are willing to talk about it going ahead. Please contact me on [email protected] (www.steamcommunity.com/id/sgtsuarezlad)

Yours Sincerely

[Image: 546806085470716170615.png]

Vladimir Cochev
Director
Anhelum Corporation
ALLIANCE FORMED

MUBA - The Brotherhood

At about 17:30 BST, the leaders of MUBA and The Brotherhood entered discussions regarding an alliance. At about 18:25 BST, it was agreed a defensive alliance would be formed between the two factions. The Director of Assassination is pictured below with many MUBA members, and the MUBA President, seen in the white suit.

It was agreed the alliance would be beneficial to both clans, with both having similar goals.

ALLIANCE DETAILS

MUBA - TBH
Defensive Alliance
Signed: Mickey O'Sullivan - Director
Mats Tyzkovki - Director of Security
Duration: Indefinite. 

WE KNOW
Glad to see our alliance!
Earlier today, two hitmen from The Brotherhood executed a hit with extreme professionalism in front of myself, to prove their worth. They tackled the situation brilliantly and carried out their duty excellently. It is always hard taking a man's life - but the feel of gold, ah -

NEW CLAN MOTTO:

AURUM POTESTAS EST

The clan has also relocated to MTL in the city of v33x.

+1 MERIT - NARCISSISTIC PENGUIN - GARRY WONG
+1 MERIT - EY BAWSE - PETYR ROMANOV

WE KNOW
TALKS BREAK DOWN

Talks between Blood Brothers and The Brotherhood quickly broke down earlier this evening. The two leaders, myself, and a man I only knew as 'Wrabbie' from his SMS Name, organised a meeting. It quickly became apparent they were in no fit state to negotiate. They were entirely un-cooperative, always seeming to have some aggressive retort, and quickly established themselves as the scum of EvoCity.

Here are the leader and myself in discussion:

It was clear from the start these men were not mentally stable - it became inherently clear when they began uttering words. A formal declaration of war has still not been laid, but it is likely.
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • wrabbie
ALLIANCE FORMED

ANHELUM CORP. - THE BROTHERHOOD

This evening at approximately 23:000 ECT (EvoCity Time) talks began between Mr. Vladimir Cochev, Director of Anhelum Corporation, and Mats Tyzkovki and Garry Wong, Director of Security/Assassination respectively, of The Brotherhood. The agreement was signed on friendly terms and we believe it will be mutually beneficial to both clans. 

ALLIANCE DETAILS

Anhelum Corporation - The Brotherhood
Defensive Alliance

Signed: Vladimir Cochev - Director of Anhelum Corp.

Mats Tyzkovki - Director of Security for TBH

Garry Wong - Director of Assassination for TBH
Duration: Indefinite. 
Signed:
20/06/2015

WE KNOW