[Selling]Realistic Military Vehicles
So, I'm not usually one to sell my "good" dupes, however it became apparent to me that no one will be able to see these dupes if i keep them to myself. With that said i cannot force people to abide by these requests but i would appreciate it if you did not hand these out to anyone who asks for it, resell them, or post them to the public folder. These each took at least 4 hours of work and I believe they can enhance many peoples rp to the next level. Prices are non negotiable as I believe they are fair considering the amount of detail each one of these vehicles have. Every vehicle is anatomically correct with size and proportion down to 12inches (regarding your gmod character). To get a hold of me Pm me over the forums or find me on v2d.

- Also if you have any suggestions for a vehicles let me know and i may just build it and post it up here!

*HMMWV with 50.Cal (40Props) Price: 200k
- Made in the US-of-A, old fashioned American pride can be seen with the HMMWV, armed with a 50.Cal machine gun!

*HMMWV without 50.Cal (32Props) Price: 100k
- Less Bang, But same amount of buck! This HMMWV may not have a gun, but that wont stop it from kicking some ass!

*HMMWV Transport (32Props) Price: 100k
- More space, To hold more Guns.... Enough said!

*Russian BMP-2 (40Props) Price: 150k
- Highly mobile alteration machine of death, armed with a high caliber rapid fire cannon, the BMP-2 will get you where you need to go!

*Russian T-62 Tank (40Props) Price: 200k (360 Turret Rotation)
-A powerful and deadly tank that does not take opposition lightly, show no mercy with the T-62 tank!

*Chinese Type 59 Tank (40Props) Price: 100k (360 Turret Rotation)
-Crush your enemies with shear numbers and overwhelming power of the Type 59 tank!

The following 4 users Like Futilelamb's post:
  • Falcon, Rouch122, Remen3, actor
Are these stationary?
(06-22-2014, 04:17 PM)G.I. Jesus Wrote: Are these stationary?

Yes These are all stationary, the only thing that moves are the turrets on the tanks.
The hummer can move like drive?
(07-13-2014, 08:15 PM)Moon Wrote: The hummer can move like drive?

No... It's a dupe :3
I don't think we should add those, Because it can really fuck up the game