it is enough.
Yes but i dont understand that ban. I dont want to lie and i telling the truth. I dont remember that i proppushed or propkilled. Have any proofs?
You are blatantly lying here, I saw you place a chair on the balcony of my house and use it to get in. Plus, you didn't have a car, and the only car in the "garage" was mine. Also when your friend in a trabant picked you up after I took the pics in the BR, he CDMed me while I was typing. He was going slow and had plenty of room to stop, but he CDMed me anyway....

Also, I don't have any proof of the prop minging, actually I don't remember what it was. So forget that part...
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
(07-16-2014, 01:32 PM)AwesomeSauce Wrote: You are blatantly lying here, I saw you place a chair on the balcony of my house and use it to get in. Plus, you didn't have a car, and the only car in the "garage" was mine. Also when your friend in a trabant picked you up after I took the pics in the BR, he CDMed me while I was typing. He was going slow and had plenty of room to stop, but he CDMed me anyway....

Also, I don't have any proof of the prop minging, actually I don't remember what it was. So forget that part...

Oh, yes. Now i remember that i did that. But thats rude of u cuz u did accually prommes me to not BR if i wouldnt do it again, so wtf man.
So how are you innocent in this case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Im not but that man made a prommes and he didn't keep it. He prommes me that i wouldnt get Blacklisted or banned and he prommesd that he wouldnt BR. So he lied. He prommesd that if i didn't do it again and i didn't.
Denied.

User was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the punishment issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator