[Help] Sniper Attachment
Hey,

I've just bought the GS3G1 and the description on the market sais "Sniper with silencer" So i tried using E+RCL but nothing happened (except from the gun scoping in). People said it already had the silencer but when i shot i heard a BOOM instead of pew...

Halp neededz

Thanks in advance,
Me
Same with Tranquillizer have the description "With a laser dot"
[Image: Wh7JFgT.png]
It's just a typo- you can't equip the silencer but if you could it would be pretty awesome Smile
(07-15-2014, 03:36 PM)Ciryl Wrote: It's just a typo- you can't equip the silencer but if you could it would be pretty awesome Smile

I bought the gun cuz of the silencer, i want my money back... Or get 4 AWP's for 5 of my GS3G1's...
If you got your money back anyone would try this.
"don't like this pistol it shoots funny"
money back pls
Either sell the guns, or put them to use.
The following 1 user Likes alexxx's post:
  • Falcon
It does have a silenced barrel already attached to the gun.
It has muffled shot therefor silenced.
No refund will be given but if you find someone kind to trade they may swap you.
(07-15-2014, 04:23 PM)Iacboy Wrote: If you got your money back anyone would try this.
"don't like this pistol it shoots funny"
money back pls
Either sell the guns, or put them to use.

But i didn't buy it because it didn't look as i wanted it to, or the sound was incorrect, it was because the description fooled me... Angry

(07-15-2014, 04:37 PM)Jamster Wrote: It does have a silenced barrel already attached to the gun.
It has muffled shot therefor silenced.
No refund will be given but if you find someone kind to trade they may swap you.

A muffled shot doesn't sound like a huge ass BANG does it? Skeptical
It is gun descriptions that are wrong. It is not a typo or whatever.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.