Ban Request on Hubba Bubba
Name of player: hubba bubba

SteamID:

hubba bubba STEAM_0:0:49504784

Time in GMT: 2:00 Around that time.

Server: 33x

Summary: He broke FearRP when I had a gun pointed at his face, he said that it was pointed on the ground and therefore he got his gun out and tried to shoot me, I clearly had the gun pointing at him.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/43yQR_RNEAo
I was using 3rd person at that time, and by me it showed you held the gun Down at Ground. Got no evidence. But im not dumb to break fearRP like that, i knew i would get killed if you had it up, but by me it was Down, so i guess it was a bug Then.
(07-15-2014, 03:22 AM)hubba bubba Wrote: I was using 3rd person at that time, and by me it showed you held the gun Down at Ground. Got no evidence. But im not dumb to break fearRP like that, i knew i would get killed if you had it up, but by me it was Down, so i guess it was a bug Then.

1 - It was not pointed on the ground as you can see from the 1st picture.
2 - Even if it was pointed at the ground I could have shot your feet/legs.
3 - Even If I pointed at the ground you wouldn't have enough time to pull out a gun and shot me with it.
4 - Why would anyone ever point a gun at the ground?

You said
Quote: But im not dumb to break fearRP like that,
You knew that you had no chance why did you do it?

[Image: NpNr9PY.jpg]
[Image: IARkubv.png]
[Image: 2KTDTGr.png]
[Image: 4XHbChN.png]
1 as i Said i was using 3rd person
2 when i say it was faced on Ground it was under your feet
3 Well the gun was not pointed at me and rule 13 Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
4 by you were a whole new person and suddenly having Galil out so i Can ask same question why face it on me?

And i Got no evidence i dont know how to record but the server has been bugged in some days now so i dont Think this was the first time it happened but yea Got ni evidence
(07-15-2014, 02:37 PM)hubba bubba Wrote: 1 as i Said i was using 3rd person
3 Well the gun was not pointed at me and rule 13 Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
4 by you were a whole new person and suddenly having Galil out so i Can ask same question why face it on me?

And i Got no evidence i dont know how to record but the server has been bugged in some days now so i dont Think this was the first time it happened but yea Got ni evidence

I didn't understand some of the things that you just wrote, that's because I don't think you wrote the correctly but you said
Quote: new person and suddenly having Galil out so i Can ask same question why face it on me?
I was a corleone, and you were the don's house pointing a gun at her and another corleone, I was also a corleone, I was protecting my team.

and why would I ever point a gun under MY feet?
General Rules (13) : Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

You broke that rule very clearly, I clearly had a gun pointed on you not on the ground, why would I ever have a gun pointed on the ground? you also broke it when I told you to leave you didn't, I told you to leave and you decided to get your gun out. everything is very clear on the video. I know that your going to say that in 3rd person it looks like the gun is pointed on the ground, but EVEN IF it was pointed on ground you still don't get your gun out and try to shot me (why?) :

A - I have gun really close to you, and just like what I happened I would have killed you, as I did.

B - You were outnumbered, and the other corleone had a knife out.

C - I told you to leave, and you didn't, you got your gun out and tried to kill us.

that being said, please let the admins deal with this.
(07-15-2014, 04:25 PM)Raptor Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 02:37 PM)hubba bubba Wrote: 1 as i Said i was using 3rd person

I didn't understand some of the things that you just wrote, that's because I don't think you wrote the correctly but you said
Quote: new person and suddenly having Galil out so i Can ask same question why face it on me?
I was a corleone, and you were the don's house pointing a gun at her and another corleone, I was also a corleone, I was protecting my team.

and why would I ever point a gun under MY feet?
General Rules (13) : Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

You broke that rule very clearly, I clearly had a gun pointed on you not on the ground, why would I ever have a gun pointed on the ground? you also broke it when I told you to leave you didn't, I told you to leave and you decided to get your gun out. everything is very clear on the video. I know that your going to say that in 3rd person it looks like the gun is pointed on the ground, but EVEN IF it was pointed on ground you still don't get your gun out and try to shot me (why?) :

A - I have gun really close to you, and just like what I happened I would have killed you, as I did.

B - You were outnumbered, and the other corleone had a knife out.

C - I told you to leave, and you didn't, you got your gun out and tried to kill us.

that being said, please let the admins deal with this.

A at the video i hitted you first with 1 bullet, and that it enohg
B i could easily kill the 1 with knife, cuz IRL you would be done with 1 shot and that guy wouldnt have a chance

And yea im done posting, as i said i got no evidence
Approved.