Selling Corvette and Amazing Dupes. Mr_Gamer
Big Grin 
i am selling a really nice corvette. give me a nice offer for it and its yours.

i am selling Base Dupes and Rp/Base Dupe. this rp/base dupe is a really nice dupe. it looks like a rp base where we got a toilet and everything. but there is something secret inside of this dupe Cheese to the server Rp_Evocity_v33x

Add me on steam or just answar here
i want to take a loot at it, and can you give some example price ? Talkin bout the Rp dupe, n probably for the other dupes
(07-15-2014, 09:15 AM)criss cross Wrote: i want to take a loot at it, and can you give some example price ? Talkin bout the Rp dupe, n probably for the other dupes

Well add me on steam and we can figure things out my friend. Add Mr_Gamer
(07-15-2014, 12:07 AM)Mr_Gamer Wrote: i am selling a really nice corvette. give me a nice offer for it and its yours.

i am selling Base Dupes and Rp/Base Dupe. this rp/base dupe is a really nice dupe. it looks like a rp base where we got a toilet and everything. but there is something secret inside of this dupe Cheese to the server Rp_Evocity_v33x

Would you trade the corvette for a Mustang and 10k ?
(07-17-2014, 06:32 AM)Adam Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 12:07 AM)Mr_Gamer Wrote: i am selling a really nice corvette. give me a nice offer for it and its yours.

Would you trade the corvette for a Mustang and 10k ?

add me on steam and we will figure it all out. Mr_Gamer