Unban Request - [FL:RP] Rangerboys
Your name: [FL:RP] Rangerboys

Your ban ID: 50834

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: BRA (49219) - Breaking fearRP, 13th ban, LAST CHANCE!

Involved: Ivan Tempsky

Why we should unban you: Do you know the context of the situation; is there any evidence supporting the fact that Ivan was using his mic? Maybe it was muted. I couldn't hear it. He only started recording during my time of running away from the taser, what if I had seen shots fired at me and I was running for my life? Also I saw the video that he said 'stop'. If I remember correctly, I did not see this in the chat as I was out of range.
In the video they scream clearly "You're breaking FearRP". You even turned around and saw him with a tazer, and you stop running if a tazer is pointed at you (for obvious reasons). It is common sense.

Then you said "You're getting dumb mate" and continued to run IN THE CROWD where the police officer were. So you weren't running away for your life considering you didn't ran away from the area.. but ran around there. And Ivan held down his mic as well, but what he said wasn't captured in the video since he probably didn't record his voice as well.. but it can't be said for sure.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I may of been running around the same area but there is no evidence that shots were not fired before at me. So fear rp would be irrelevant and I can run if a tazer is pointed at me or not.
You said though that you were basically running away from it, yet that was proven to be not right. Why should I give you my trust and expect the truth from you when you have already lied?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify