Ban Request on [FL:RP] Zombieshooter47
Name of player: [FL:RP] Zombieshooter47

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46157497

Time in GMT: ‏‎1:26 PM

Server: v2d

Summary: I told [FL:RP] Zombieshooter47 multiple times to move away from the garage door, because he was blocking it, while pointing a tazer towards him. He continued to stand there, coming up with excuses in OOC.

Evidence:
I was simply asking you to "Open the door so I can check for doubledooring." .... I gave you one reason why I shouldn't move. It was that my question was in ooc, making the entire situation OOC. I was doing the right thing and getting the proof I needed for a BR. Are you telling me that you are posting a BR on me because I was trying to do the right thing for the server.......
(07-12-2014, 01:38 PM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: I was simply asking you to "Open the door so I can check for doubledooring." .... I gave you one reason why I shouldn't move. It was that my question was in ooc, making the entire situation OOC. I was doing the right thing and getting the proof I needed for a BR. Are you telling me that you are posting a BR on me because I was trying to do the right thing for the server.......

Very simple; fearRP always applies. When you send a single LOOC message, doesn't "make the entire situation OOC".
I would like to state three more statements.
1. I didn't only send one LOOC message. I sent multiple, atleast 5 or 6
2. Once again, I was doing the right thing by asking for you to press the keypad so I can get the proof and post my BR.
3. I was also not interrupting police work as you stated in the warrant request. Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=284992404

(Some odd reason the [img] [/img] Doesn't work with steam cloud photos. So sorry that you have to open a link)
(07-12-2014, 02:08 PM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: I would like to state three more statements.
1. I didn't only send one LOOC message. I sent multiple, atleast 5 or 6
2. Once again, I was doing the right thing by asking for you to press the keypad so I can get the proof and post my BR.
3. I was also not interrupting police work as you stated in the warrant request. Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=284992404

(Some odd reason the [img] [/img] Doesn't work with steam cloud photos. So sorry that you have to open a link)

1) Yes, you spammed LOOC messages with the same message. One or ten, doesn't matter.

2) All right? Getting evidence for a ban request doesn't exclude you from fearRP.

3) I was not able to close the gate leading to the garage, and you refused to leave, therefore interrupting police work.
[Image: 5372FFD521A5C1455CF52AA710F24E6C434B7412]

Ah, hah. I got it working Cheese

More statements.
1. I am weird, don't judge me for my personality. If I am in a conversation with someone and they completely ignore me what I say, I will continue to speak until they hear me.
2. Firstly, wrong alright. Secondly, you could of just been a good person and pressed the keypad and not have been like how you were and ignored me...
3. Interrupting police work by standing there asking a question, if you would of answered the question and spent two seconds pressing okay. You could of continued your work.

Extra Statement: If you would of asked nicely, instead of pointing a tazer at me and yelling "MOVE", I would of left
Another Extra Statement: If you would of just been a good person and pressed the keypad, you and I would not have to be wasting our time dealing with this.

**Going to sleep.** It would be nice if the request went no further until I get back.
(07-12-2014, 02:13 PM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: More statements.
1. I am weird, don't judge me for my personality. If I am in a conversation with someone and they completely ignore me what I say, I will continue to speak until they hear me.
2. Firstly, wrong alright. Secondly, you could of just been a good person and pressed the keypad and not have been like how you were and ignored me...
3. Interrupting police work by standing there asking a question, if you would of answered the question and spent two seconds pressing okay. You could of continued your work.

Extra Statement: If you would of asked nicely, instead of pointing a tazer at me and yelling "MOVE", I would of left
Another Extra Statement: If you would of just been a good person and pressed the keypad, you and I would not have to be wasting our time dealing with this.

**Going to sleep.** It would be nice if the request went no further until I get back.

1) I feel no need to answer this, saying the same thing multiple times doesn't allow you to completely ignore IC situations.

2) No need to answer this either, whether or not I was a 'good person' is completely irrelevant. You broke the rules, very simple.

3) Asking questions doesn't interrupt police work. Doing it in the middle of the driveway, that I needed to close, and continuing not to leave is interrupting police work.

I did in asked you nicely to leave, as you refused, I pulled out my tazer, and you continued not to move. Again, completely irrelevant, you broke the rules.
Approved.