Rate the licence plate above you!
(07-14-2014, 11:18 PM)Jarz Wrote:
(07-14-2014, 10:26 AM)Joram Wrote: 9/10

"Scumbag"

10/10 could be better - IGN

[Image: aadb49cdfa.png]

"What the *** did you just freaking say about the Navy Seal copypasta, you little bitch? I'll have you know I was the very first to introduce it to 4chan, and I've written numerous variations of it, and I've posted them over 300 hundred times. I'm trained in fast-typing and I'm the top copypasta poster on Fearless. You are nothing to me but just another pleb with no taste in text-based memes. I will downvote you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my freaking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about the Navy Seal copypasta over the Internet? Think again, ***. As we speak, I am contacting my 9gag army brigade and your post is being read right now, so you better prepare for the storm, hater. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your opinion. You're freaking dead, kid. I can report you anytime and I can insult you in over seven hundred ways, and that's without using the thesaurus. Not only am I extensively trained in CTRL+V, but I have access to the entire copypasta repositories of ED and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable comment off the face of the thread, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy karma loss your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking tongue. But you couldnt, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're freaking dead, hater."

8/8

"ICUFFEM" - Specifically for police.
http://youtu.be/jhrwC2BoAkE /10 would cuff again

http://i.imgur.com/vp1LP4L.png
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Blurr
[Image: hyydAbU.jpg]

Do I win?
(07-15-2014, 01:35 AM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: [Image: hyydAbU.jpg]

Do I win?

Technically, government vehicles are given plates with no letters. Therefore, I can deduce your picture to be a government vehicle impostor, which is in violation of CPCS 538d(2). You also have parked your vehicle in an illegal position, deduced by the fact it's in the middle of the roadway. This is in clear violation of CVCS 22651(b). Questioning my previous verdicts will allow me to also classify this incident as a CPCS 148.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney, however one will be appointed to your defense should you desire it. You may stop the interview at any moment.
The following 5 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • mgdwszx, Arxxy, Asylum, Bowiii, GRiiM
5/10

"FUMUKU"
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
1/10, lame.

"Gin-420"
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Nacreas
1/10 great game - Games Radar

"forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass."
I'm sorry, not to act like a douce but why exactly is this thread, with a very self-explaining subject getting derailed more and more?

It's a simple concept, no?
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Jono
(07-15-2014, 11:16 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: I'm sorry, not to act like a douce but why exactly is this thread, with a very self-explaining subject getting derailed more and more?

It's a simple concept, no?

[Image: my+life+is+pain_5e65c0_4279395.jpg]
I don't need pickup lines, because they have no effect on corpses.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • Giant Pony