Un-Ban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Rivahl

Your ban ID: 50789

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: RDM

Involved: I don't know who it was.

Why we should unban you: I was driving out of the city in my tides truck as a rebel through the tunnels, when a man in a white lamborghini rammed straight into the back of me on purpose, he kept driving through me and went underneath my car. I said "hey what the fuck are you doing?" and proceeded to chase after him towards the UM. His car obviously out ran me and when I came to the first turn of the UM, I saw that he had crashed his car and that it was burning. I said "karma's a bitch" and I began to shoot at his car, as a sort of triumph action. I also shot his body a couple of times, by accident. I only intended to shoot his car, I sprayed the left side door of his car. If the admin was present he would have seen that I did in fact shoot the car, and due to the recoil I ended up shooting him. He at the time was on top of the car. Seen as I had already shot him atleast 3 or 4 times, I decided I would put him out of his misery.

The whole situation was provoked by him and not me.

[FL] Flame banned me immediately and didn't bring me aside to even ask for my motive or what even happened he just straight up banned me.
I am getting real sick and tired of this, instead of him banning me and me having to post a un-ban request to prove my actions to be justified or accidental he bans me right then and there.
This is really frustrating having to come on here and write this rather than just telling him in-game.

This also previously happened to me 3 days ago. They didn't even question me about what I did wrong. I ended up coming on here posting a unban request and my ban was ended.

Its just not fair, and I have to say I am really, really, annoyed.

I want my ban to be ended, and this taken of my record.
So you are telling me you have all the rights to shoot someone just because they rammed you?

You do realise that shooting a car kills the driver?

Also i dont have to confront you with what you did wrong when it's THAT obvious.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(07-11-2014, 11:29 PM)Flame Wrote: So you are telling me you have all the rights to shoot someone just because they rammed you?

You do realise that shooting a car kills the driver?

Also i dont have to confront you with what you did wrong when it's THAT obvious.

I never once intended to shoot him for ramming my car, I was just going to RP it out saying "Who do you think you are? Just because you have money and have a fancy car you think you can ram people and get away with it" I never said that I had the right to kill him because he rammed my car. Please don't put words in my mouth. I was merely going to question him. That would be overly aggressive RP.

"You do realise that shooting a car kills the driver?"
So you should have confronted me because, it wasn't "THAT obvious"
You obviously were not present then.
He crashed his car, and it was in flames.
Therefore when that happens your body is flung out on top of the car.

I already stated that in my previous post.
I would suggest you get another admin to have a look at this because you are missing huge out on huge aspects, and it is just needless because I have already said it before.
" I said "karma's a bitch" and I began to shoot at his car, as a sort of triumph action."
The fact that you still shot him ending up killing him doesn't change at all.
(07-12-2014, 12:13 AM)Flame Wrote: " I said "karma's a bitch" and I began to shoot at his car, as a sort of triumph action."
The fact that you still shot him ending up killing him doesn't change at all.

It was an accident, and not intended, definitely not worth a 24 hour ban.
Blacklist at most.
Its not like I blatantly RDM'd him either.
You are just being irrational, and have taken this too far in my opinion.

And can I ask, where you present when it happened?
Because you seem to avoid answering it after I have mentioned it twice already.
You say it was blatant/obvious as if you were there, you are almost sure of yourself, which baffles me.
Yes i was there, Infact i was right above you 2.

I got a complaint about Falcon getting RDM'd and i saw you shooting at his car / at him.

Like i said, it doesn't change the fact that you killed him without a proper reason, now you might say it's an accident but there was no reason in the first place to even shoot his car.

Therefor closed and Denied.