AlwaysLegit unban request propclimbing
Your name: (Steam friends name) AlwaysLegit

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 50775

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[fl] infernaw

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Propclimbing

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) non

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) i thin k the ban was unfair cause i was cornel and i got stuck it came up an text (If you stuck here holster you weapons and press jump to respawn) i pressed jump and spawned into an house that people build at cornel spawn point and i jumped on an fruit box and over the wall then i got ban for propclimbing. isnt propclimb when you spawn an prop yourself and jump over? they not even allowed to build in spawn point
i didnt ban you so i dont know exactly what happened
no there shouldnt of been a building at the spawn point
however using a prop to get over something IS prop climbing regardless of who's prop you used
ang : temar i was trying to move out from their house just i spawned at the house and asked could you open gates. and he didnt open so i jumped over the wall and i got ban when landed on grass i just wanted to get an nice day but now wehen banned feeling not good i hope he unban cause i didnt know that was propclimbing iam new to garrys mod
You were reported for propclimbing INTO a base. The builders did not know it was on the spawnpoint, since it was a bit away from what they thought was the spawn. When I arrived I saw you jump around the placed props for the constructed building, completely ignoring the fact I was right behind you, trying to grab you with my physgun. You just kept trying to jump your way out of the building, avoiding me, instead of telling me what happened.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
i didnt se your physgun i was on grass when you banned me dude why didnt you pm me before banning then? and we could talk about it add the steam or just write on forums ...

so infernaw here is an sugesstion .... you could unban me cause the ban wasnt fair. and after commenting you need to say approved/denied and you could pm me why i jumped over and why didnt you grab me whith your physgun ..
why didnt you call an admin in the first place rather than break rules your self
but temar i didnt know it was an rule... ididnt know it was propclimbing so please unban the ban was unfair! Sad

I tryed to contact whith infernaw but he logged off On forums

Temar and infernaw wtf is your guys problem? (IAm not mad) Wink just you guys ban me often and i dont like that cause infernaw you banned me for climbing over an wall and temar you ban me for fearrp when i often dosent break it and the ban was unfair so you guys own me an unban Wink
Denied.

It's your responsibility to read and learn the rules yourself. A ban will not be lifted just because you didn't know that it was against the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator