Unban Request
Your name: Hero-S-Duty

Your ban ID: 57782

Banned by: [FL:M]Nevy

Reason: FearRP

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: basically, was playing on the server with a friend and suddenly their is a knock on the door, answer it and without any warning their is gunfire so i go to inspect to see what was going on and cops were at the door, before i even get a chance to open my mouth or even have a word said to me i get tazered and handcuffed.
i assumed an admin was called as i was watching them, i was trying to find out why i was handcuffed and tazered but got no answer and was asked to get out so i did, only problem was i could not open the door as i was handcuffed and a cop was behind me so couldn't move despite my efforts and yet i was still getting shouted out, i was eventually out and was having a gun or tazered pointed at me, not sure as they all look the same until i was teleported to an admin, despite me explaining i was stuck in the house and the door was closed so i couldn't get out i was banned for braking FearRP even tho i had no gun pointed at me and was just trying to find reason of being random tazered and handcuffed, cops excuse was we were trying to keep me safe, considering i have more chance of dying if i'm handcuffed, I admit to my mistakes and the admins are pretty busy on the server so i guess they get stressed out, i accept the mistakes i made even if i broke the rules, 

i do not wish to be unbanned as i need to learn of my mistakes. i had donated about an hour before i was banned.

i will be reading through the rules a few times and taken them by every word before returning to the game to avoid any more incidences as it has been some time since i have played on fearless. Thank you for reading

Hero-S-Duty

p.s congrats to [FL:M]Nevy, your a good example of an admin and shows you are listening to players needs and helping them, well done!
Approved.

Without an administrator's response within seven days, you're to be given the benefit of the doubt. Ban removed.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]