Ban request - Jaguar, Carry, Soldier
Thread Title: Ban Request on Jaguar, Carry, Soldier.

Name of player: 'Jaguar-','Soldier G', '[FL:RP] Caree'

SteamID:
"'Jaguar-" STEAM_0:1:49317744

"[FL:RP] Caree" STEAM_0:1:86553232

"Soldier G" STEAM_0:1:4062850

Time in GMT: Roughly 12:05

Server:V33x

Summary: General Rickets and I were raiding them, due to events which happened before. We instantly noticed that they had a doomfort, in which only a small 'slit' was present. In addition to this, it would appear that ALL of them were using it to their advantage, althought 'Jaguar-' was the original one who built it.

What makes this even more annoying, is how he exploited buttons in a bid to stop molotovs from burning the props.

Evidence::

Proof of them shooting through the doomfort.

A look at the doomfort itself, and at (00:23, you can see them utilizing it to shoot me, once again.)

Proof that they exploited buttons to avoid molotovs.

Close up look at doomfort, and a look at those inside. (Two of which are clearly named, and still holding their guns.)
A more fitting signature. 
I want to make one thing clear , it was only Jaguar who used it , my posion in the raid was in the bathroom to get a good angel on the door if you guys we're gonne rush in ther. Jaguar had the spot behind the fort, Soldier G Had a posision near the backdoor and covering from ther whit hes shotgun. My only actions in the raid was covering from the bathroom angel and litte bit later on the raid i did a small ambush by going out and shotting them from behind and then run back to my posision.

Thats what i have to say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Caree
(07-11-2014, 12:51 PM)Caree Wrote: I want to make one thing clear , it was only Jaguar who used it , my posion in the raid was in the bathroom to get a good angel on the door if you guys we're gonne rush in ther. Jaguar had the spot behind the fort, Soldier G Had a posision near the backdoor and covering from ther whit hes shotgun. My only actions in the raid was covering from the bathroom angel and litte bit later on the raid i did a small ambush by going out and shotting them from behind and then run back to my posision.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Caree

Regardless, it made it so we couldn't enter the apartment from that side, and as far as I'm concerned, that would make everyone inside responsible. You surly should've known better at your hours? Granted he alone MIGHT have been the only one using it, however in my proof, there seems to be a substantial amount more fire coming than it would from one person. The AK-47 fire rate is not THAT fast. However I suppose the logs could see if that was true or not.
(07-11-2014, 12:55 PM)Jono Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 12:51 PM)Caree Wrote: I want to make one thing clear , it was only Jaguar who used it , my posion in the raid was in the bathroom to get a good angel on the door if you guys we're gonne rush in ther. Jaguar had the spot behind the fort, Soldier G Had a posision near the backdoor and covering from ther whit hes shotgun. My only actions in the raid was covering from the bathroom angel and litte bit later on the raid i did a small ambush by going out and shotting them from behind and then run back to my posision.

-Caree

Regardless, it made it so we couldn't enter the apartment from that side, and as far as I'm concerned, that would make everyone inside responsible. You surly should've known better at your hours? Granted he alone MIGHT have been the only one using it, however in my proof, there seems to be a substantial amount more fire coming than it would from one person. The AK-47 fire rate is not THAT fast. However I suppose the logs could see if that was true or not.

Well Jaguar was using a Famas not an AK . And Btw i want to say that we we're 4 people not 3 , your missing one he name 'rethard' dont remember exactly but he left in the middle of the raid.
(07-11-2014, 01:04 PM)Caree Wrote: Well Jaguar was using a Famas not an AK . And Btw i want to say that we we're 4 people not 3 , your missing one he name 'rethard' dont remember exactly but he left in the middle of the raid.

Could've sworn that was an AK sound.
I didn't see rethard, and based it on only those who I saw.
(07-11-2014, 03:06 PM)OnDuty Wrote: Well , all i can say that you failed with you'r molotov.

Doesn't mean we replaced the prop's i can't say anything except this .

I don't have any prove's .. that we didn't replace but i i will find on my frap's i will upload it to this Thread.

+ the 3rd video as you can see we couldnt replace the freakin prop's in 3 seconds and put material . on the prop..

At what point did I say that you replaced the props?
I was there with them, But my Connexion gone middle of raid, And i needed to sleep, Anyways i was near of windows so i was watching if anybody comes down from roof. So i dont have any advantage from doomfort or whatever called
(07-11-2014, 10:08 PM)[FL:RP] The Retarded ^_^ Wrote: I was there with them, But my Connexion gone middle of raid, And i needed to sleep, Anyways i was near of windows so i was watching if anybody comes down from roof. So i dont have any advantage from doomfort or whatever called

The advantage, regardless of where you were within the apartment, is that we couldn't actually enter the flat without it being massively to your advantage. That would mean that the chances of ALL of you living would be greatly increased..
The guy which builded this doomforting you can blame not everybody get a clear proof of
the guy own this props.
(07-13-2014, 07:26 PM)Moon Wrote: The guy which builded this doomforting you can blame not everybody get a clear proof of
the guy own this props.

Everyone inside was protected via this doomfort, whether it be directly or indirectly. The Issue why I felt everyone inside was responsible, is because at least 2 of your should've known better..Bering in mind one of you has over 500 hours. Ignorance shouldn't be tolerated in my opinion.